Friday, October 9, 2009

Seeing stars

Sheesh, another late post from me today. Sorry 'bout that... I was enjoying a morning out. It's pretty gorgeous outside today, the perfect fall morning. :)
Thanks for all the help yesterday with my Glee drama, I'm hoping to make some time this evening and get caught up... I can't wait!
My card today is for Margie's star challenge over at Club Anya. As soon as I read what the challenge was I knew I was going to do a Halloween card, stars and Halloween just seem to go hand in hand to me... especially when I had this paper in mind to use. ;)
The only altering I did was draw up a witch hat for Princess Anya, oh and a couple lines at her wrists for longer sleeves.
Well, even though it's my day off I've got quite a lot to do so I should probably quit procrastinating and get down to business.
See ya tomorrow... same bat time... same bat channel... ;) Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- SEI (purple) Frances Meyer (ooooooold star paper)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Princess Anya) Hero Arts (Halloween sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Heidi Grace spider rub-ons
Making Memories paper bat
pearls
Ranger Stickles
Copic multiliner 0.3 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20, V15
hair- YG01, YG05, YG09, Y06
clothes- V05, V06, V09, C3, C5, C7, C9, YR04, YR07, YR09, Y35, Y38, YR18

23 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Fabulously spooky Amy!
x

RiNNE said...

Her hair is lovely and her clothes are fine...another hit card, Amy!! Love the colors! Have a great Friday! Hope you finish your to-do list!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is fantastic, Amy! She's so cute and I love how you incorporated the stars!

Lysa said...

You just AMAZE me! Absolutely Fabulous!!

Kerry said...

OMGosh, it's TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! Love it, love it, and LOVE IT!!! :)

Sandra MacLean said...

Awesome alteration Amy!! Love the witches hat!! Now if you had Pretty Hat Anya, you could have given her a black cat! :D

Victoria said...

the green hair is amazing! Lov the witchy hat


Victoria
x

Phebe Meeder said...

oh my your coloring and card making is fabulous

Angela said...

Love the witch hat Amy, your just too good at this altering thing..Love the green hair.. Just fabulous..

Alice said...

love it! love it! love it! how cute is this? you are a genius at altering!! wow!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! TFS Have a great weekend :)

Carisa said...

This card is absolutely witchin'. LOL I love it. I love the colors and the little bit of altering you did with anya. I want to say thanks for following my blog! I'm honored.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

You are so creative with these Anya images!! Love what you've done!! so very cute!!

Kim said...

Adorable! Beautiful coloring!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I just got home from work and your blog was my first stop..Awesome card. Love the colors. Her lttle outfil and hat are just so darn adorable...I have to work tomorrow until 1pm, so I am sure going to get a late start to my card making weekend..lol...what hardships we have to endure...Have a great evening. See you tomorrow... ;0) Lisa g

Stamping Cafe said...

This is fantastic, Amy! I love how you incorporated the stars and you are an altering queen, you amaze me every time!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

WickedPixie said...

Once again amazing, Amy! (I'm gonna start calling you Amazing Amy!!) I love everything about her (and I want that hair!!) :-)Traci

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colour combination.

Randi said...

STUNNING..mesmerizing..extraordinary...seriously!! I love everything about it!! Those are some amazing stars! Great sentiment, too!!

Tasha said...

Great card Amy i love the background paper! Lovng the alteration of Anya too
love tasha xx

Elena said...

Amazing card, Amy! I love the new Anya! Wonderful star background and very cute sentiment!
Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Tammy said...

I love it!

MicheyMoo said...

Oh, she's so fabulous!! I'm off to Wicked (the musical) again in a couple of weeks and this just reminded me of the Green Witch!! I'll never be able to watch the Wizard of Oz with the same mindset ever again.....poor, poor "wicked" witch.....so terribly misunderstood and put upon.

Anyways.....love what you've done with this Anya. Uh-may-ZING!!

After all my bragging about having set up the HDD to tape Glee for me last night.....I came home today to discover that - YES, I'd set it up for the right bat channel and the right bat time.....but neglected to turn it onto record!! BAH-HUMBUG!! So I too missed last week's Glee. Have to definitely make sure I'm in front of the box this Thursday night.