Friday, October 30, 2009

Second verse, same as the first

Talk about a crazy week! Who would have thought I'd be getting another blog award? This one is from Erin (thanks Erin!) and in turn I have to pass it on to five fellow bloggers and then answer this list of questions with one word answers. So here goes...
1. Where is your cell phone? N/A
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? awesome
4. Your father? goofy
5. Your favorite food? savory
6. Your dream last night? weird
7. Your favorite drink? Coke
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? den
10. Your hobby? stamping
11. Your fear? zombies
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive (have you seen the promos for 2012?) ;)
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren't? peppy
15. Muffins? yes
16. Wish list item? money
17. Where did you grow up? Washington
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? hooligan
22. Friends? fun
23. Your life? magical
24. Your mood? relaxed
25.Missing someone? no
26. vehicle? camry
27. Something you're not wearing? make-up
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? orange
30. When was the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? last week
32. Your best friend? mom
33. One place that I go to over and over? work
34. Facebook? no
35. Favorite place to eat? home


And now I will pass this on to: Tracey, Angie, Rachel, Kris, and Tammi. Have fun gals! :)

Alrighty, so my card today is for this week's Anyone for Anya challenge and it is another fun sketch. I couldn't help myself and ended up altering again. This time I changed up the Susie Surprise stamp by lengthening her hair and changing her laugh to a grin. I also drew in the extra balloon that is flying away behind her. And as an extra bonus, all scraps from the scrap bag on this one... woot, woot! :)
Happy Friday y'all!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- Doodlebug Designs
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Susie Surprise and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, rich cocoa and Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
Copic multiliner 0.1 and 0.3 pens
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E15, E17, E18
clothes- B0000, B000, B12, RV000, RV10, Y11, Y21, Y35, E31, E34, E37, E40, E41

22 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, thanks again for the award..I'll figure out how to get it on my blog..I love your card today,for so many reasons...You did such a good job altering her. I have this set(for the cupcakes & balloons) and have never liked her mouth or hair..Now maybe I'll give her a go..I really love the papers that you used.So pretty! Have a great weekend, Lisa G

♥Rach♥ said...

That cupcake card is ADORABLE and I'm totally jealous of the paper, it's totally up my alley. I really like how you did the balloon flying away and I especially like the longer hair and new facial expression. You are just too talented :)

RiNNE said...

Haha, Amy..I just did that survey too :). Such a darling card--I swear your coloring makes your stamped images look like printed cartoons. They're THAT good and professional-looking! I LOVE that PP, and those balloons are lovely! Have a great weekend!

PS. your answer to number 12 made me laugh. But seriously, I'm scared too!

JK said...

Wowzas, Amy...I'm always *astounded* by your creativity. Fabulous card (as always).

Victoria said...

ab fab hun! Cheeky little face she has now! I actually didn't recognise this stamp and wondered what you had used.

Victoria
x

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Great job on the image, so nice paper, I love cupcakes!!! Have a great weekend :)

kris said...

Wow-wee!!! Thanks for passing on the blog award to me! Great news to wake up to... Thanks girl, for putting the extra light in my day! You deserved this award, because your blog is just so AWESOME! Love your creation here... that alteration on Susie is FABULOUS... LOVE it!!! Thanks again sweetie! i hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!! hugs, Kris

crafty amy said...

Oh my I am blown away thank you so much for an award hun and well done on your 2. Your answers to those questions have made me laugh :D
This card is so cute that adaption is so perfect!
Hope you have a great weekend
Hugs

Amy xx

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on yet another award...Love your one word responses!
Susie looks so cute with a grin and I'd love to swap scraps with you!

Jessica Diedrich said...

So cute! Love your Susie Surprise ;) And I have to laugh b/c I just filled out a very similar blog award/questionnaire and kinda reminds me of the telephone game because the questions are somewhat different already...too funny! Enjoyed reading your answers!

Tracey Feeger said...

Amy loved reading your answers - it was fun.
Great card. Love how you altered her. Wonderful as always.
mwah

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love what you did with the image! Great papers to go with her also.

Love from AFA!

Renata

Alice said...

LOL!!! LOVE your answers! Susie's grin makes it feels like there is a big surprise coming!! so cute!

Angie said...

She's adorable Amy! I love her big, cheeky grin! Thanks for the award. Now i have something to blog about, lol!

Snail Mail Creations said...

This is toooo darn cute!! I love what you did with Susie Surprise! :D

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper adorable, Amy!! Congrats on the award and I love your one word answers!

Have a beautiful weekend!

WickedPixie said...

It is amazing how different an image can look with just the smallest changes! This is So adorable!! (Love the sweet papers and colors, too!) :-)Traci

Angela said...

Amy, Susie is so cute. I was never for sure if I liked her or not, but with the longr hair and her mouth closed she is now for sure just too cute. Love the papers..

Claireabelle said...

This is so cute Amy! Love it
xx

Unknown said...

very interesting facts about you...love the one worded answers.
Your card is as cute as can be! You always amaze me with your creations!

Tonje said...

Well done on using only scraps...

Tammi said...

Awww, thanks! If I find the time I'll post it, I've been watching my granddaughter, and don't have much time for blogging lately! :) And OMGosh that card is awesome! So cute with the grin, balloon, tell me you'll be selling all these cuties soon!!! :) I LOVE your style!