Thursday, October 1, 2009

This and that

Today is October 1st... can you believe it? I keep wondering where the time goes, wasn't it just yesterday that I was complaining about the heat of summer? Crazy! But I am glad it's here because I have a feeling this October is going to be a lot of fun! ;)
Now a moment to shout out to my fellow Gleeksters... the singing in last night's episode was just phenomenal! Kristin Chenoweth is so amazing and was a brilliant guest star for the episode... though it did make me miss Pushing Daisies. I loved that show, it was so quirky and the set and costume design were pure eye candy... sigh. Let us hope that Glee has a much longer run. :)
My card today is for the Anyone for Anya sketch challenge this week. I used Cute Troop Anya, though I did remove her sash by wiping away the ink before stamping just so she would be more generic looking.
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out the TGF blog hop going on starting here... lots of free stamps to be won! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- K&Company Greenhouse
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Cute Troop Anya) Inkadinkado (kid quotes sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black ink and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
misc brads
Doodlebug flower
Copic multiliner 0.3 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, E13, E21, R20, R22
hair- E25, E27, E29
clothes- E44, E47, E49, YG93, YG95, YG97, RV21, RV25, RV29, E40, E41

17 comments:

carol said...

lovely card, love the quote! x carol GDT

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Amy. Love the DP you used and that sentiment goes great with that stamp. Your coloring is awesome as usual. Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! I love the image and the colors. TFS :)

Kelly Booth said...

Love her Amy...she is so cute with her Freckles....

Carisa said...

I loved pushing daisies too!!! I felt the same way about it. I haven't seen glee yet - gonna watch her on the 'puter in a sec!! LOVE YOUR CARD!

crafty amy said...

Yay Pushing Daisies!!! Now that is one I know and love lol. Like you say the quirkyness and the costumes/sets were just incredible :D
I will look out for glee over here as you make it sound like it is a lot of fun I wanna hear the singing :(

Your card is adorable I love that paper with the butterflies and leaves.

Amy xx

RiNNE said...

Love the papers and different colors you used! Esp that cute flower!

Mary Giles said...

This is too cute! I love the papers and the frame. What gorgeous coloring!

Crafty Jenn said...

OMG! I totally had to scroll past the Glee comments since I haven't watched it yet! Had to work at 2am this morning--yuck!

This card makes me happy. Love the stamp, the paper, the sentiment. So great!

Jennifer said...

We have the same taste in shows. LOL! Oh, I loved Glee last night and I also miss Pushing Daisies. It was one of my favorite shows. I was so sad when I hear they were talking it off the air. Your card looks GREAT. I love the sentiment.

Unknown said...

I hardly watch Tv, Amy, so I am so clueless. :(
I love your take on the sketch! I might have to borrow your idea. :) Hope that's okay. :)

gobeagirl said...

She is so cute. I love the colors you used. It just makes me happy. I went to bed early last night because I wasn't feeling well, and I kept hearing my husband laughing so hard when he was watching Glee. We just love Kristin Chenoweth in the West Wing...lol..Have a great evening...

Jen Shults said...

I love that quote! This is so cute. I like how you've paired your designer papers. Very nice!

WickedPixie said...

I love everything about this card! That quote is precious, those are some of my favorite papers and you have put them together in a way that makes me like them even more! I love the frame and how you altered Anya! Just wonderful! :-)Traci

kadie said...

What a fun idea for a card!! Love the flower and sentiment!
Omgosh, my DH and I were BIG Pushing Daisy Fans too, as well as Kristin Fans (once we saw Wicked). We miss PD but were soooo excited (well I was) that Kristin won and Emmy for it! Woot woot! It was so much fun to see her (and hear her) on Glee but I thought her character story line was kinda crazy.

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Nice papers and I love the flower in her hand, oh and what a great sentiment!!

Love from AFA!

Renata

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super cute card and love the sweet sentiment!