Thursday, October 22, 2009

A spooky little girl like you...

Did you 'bust a move' last night? LOL
Raise your hand if you loved Glee (me, me)! I was grinning like a fool through the whole show. But how bittersweet to hear that we have to wait a few weeks until a new episode airs... booo... :(

Confession, I watched Eastwick too... thus the title for today's post. ;)

So Halloween is only a little over a week away and I figured I could still squeak in one last card for the occasion. I went with another Gorjuss Girl stamp and drew a witch hat to spook her up a bit. :)
You'll be proud to know that the rest of the paper and supplies are left-overs from a mini album I made. Yeah for scraps!

Sadly I've got to make today's post short and sweet... lots to do and work to get ready for so I will bid you adieu.
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- Pink Paisley (Twilight)
stamp- Sugar Nellie (Sitting Gorjuss Girl), Basic Grey (cat)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Martha Stewart spiderweb border and corner punches
Kaiser Craft Droplets
My Mind's Eye decorative brad
Copic multiliner 0.3 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- V12, V15, V17
clothes- C3, C5, C7, C9, YR15, YR14, YR18, YG23, YG25, YG17, V05, V06, V09, E40, E41


22 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Wow Amy, I love your card...She is just soooo cute...I love her hair and her socks..You get so much definition out of your pens...You are truely talented..I know I say that alot, but it is sooooooooooooooo true..Yes, we watched Glee!!! I am not sure who likes it more my husband or myself..lol....Have a great day, Lisa G

Sandra MacLean said...

Hahahhaha!! I sooooo knew what you meant by the title of your post today Amy!! I have been watching Eastwick from the start and love it!! It's silly but FUN!! Actually, my Wednesday night tv watching starts from about 8.30pm with The Middle, the Modern Family, then Cougar Town and the Eastwick....it's a good night for TV! LOL You know I love this card Amy...it's a Halloween card after all! :D

Saskia said...

Great card, so unique and creative!! Just go on! :)

Saskia

MicheyMoo said...

I know ya'll love your Halloween......but us Aussies, we just don't get as passionate about it as you guys do.......however, I love the changes you've made to this gorjuss girl :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, she's a sweet lil witch! I love your alerations! So unique! Awesome coloring too!
TFS :*)
~ margie

kris said...

ooh! love this one! you colored her so well... hugs, Kris

Rachel Hope said...

LOL...I TOTALLY recognized your post! :) Eastwick is my guilty pleasure show right now!

Awesome card!!

Jennifer said...

GLEE was AWESOME! I love that show. One of my favorites. I was watching Eastwick but I fell asleep. LOL! BTW, great card. I didn't forget.

Claireabelle said...

Fantastic card Amy, I love your little black cat!! Brilliant!!
x

Tammi said...

Fabulous! Love her with the hat and cat and all the other fun details! ~Hugs

Victoria said...

this is fantastic Amy and very spooky indeed - I made a gorjuss girl into a witch today and have it scheduled to post tomorrow, it's not a patch on yours, your shading is outstanding. The BG cat is ace!

Victoria
x

Alice said...

so cute! love her purple hair!!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Love your card -- especially her striped stockings!

I watch Glee most weeks, but don't always catch it. I keep replaying parts of the Kristen Chenowith episode on Hulu.com, because her voice just blows me away. I love the karaoke "Alone" and the cowgirl number, which I guess would be called "Don't Even Know His Last Name." "Somebody to Love" from that episode is good too.

donna mikasa said...

You're such a great enabler, Amy! Just ordered some Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girls, thank you very much!
LOVE the witchy hat and purple hair...Another awesome card!

RiNNE said...

i love your gorguss girl! cool stockings and hat! great use of scraps as usual....awesome sketch!

Kit said...

wow what a fabulous way of altering a Gorjuss Girl, I love the hat

Kristina Lewis said...

Love this card! Seriously amazing!

Angie said...

This is gorgeous Amy!

Victoria said...

Amazing card Amy. I just love how you alter your images. I would never have thought you could turn this GG into a Halloween image, fab job!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

WickedPixie said...

Raising my hand high!!!
Love youre sweet little witch! I watched the first episode of Eastwick and somehow missed the second. All of the rest are recorded on Tivo, waiting for me to find the time to watch!!

Tonje said...

Great card. How fun to turn a "normal" little girl into a witch... fab hat, and that cat is cute too!

Crafty Jenn said...

Awesome work on this card! I love your coloring. Her socks are fun!

Yeah for Glee! I talked my girlfriend into watching it too. She's a big Jane Lynch fan. Too bad her character was kinda mellow this episode. Can't believe they're torturing us by making us wait sooo long for the next episode! :/