Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ugh...


Anyone else having issues with Blogger today? Mine is all screwy, half of my little posting options like font choice etc. aren't even showing up and when I try to load my pic it is all in HTML code... THIS is why I have a love/hate relationship with computers. UGH. So I'll keep this short and sweet and hope that whatever the issues are, they are being worked on.
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend so far!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, GP and Making Memories pre-made card base
paper- Adorn-it
stamp- Little Miss Attitude (Sugar Nellie, Gorjuss Girl)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Making Memories paper flowers
Creative Cafe glitter brads
Copic markers-
skin- Eoo, E11, R20
hair- YR15, YR18, E19
clothes- R35, R37, R59, G20, G24, G29, E40, E41, W5, W7, W9

16 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy, she is just so adorable! I have to admit that my stamps are limited and I am hooked on the Anya, but she is just too cute. I love your card. I am sorry about blogger, I haven't tried mine today. I think I'll wait till later. You know the trouble I have on good days. lol...Have a great day, Lisa G

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a fun Christmas card! She's my favourite Gorjuss Girl.

Unknown said...

So nice card! Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing. :)

Claireabelle said...

Amy this is just gorgeous!!! Your colouring in is amaZing!!!

I know what you mean about blogger, must be having an off day lol
xx

kris said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! does that say it all! i LOVE it Amy!!! and perfect with adding the little part of the song! hugs, Kris

Pam Varnell said...

Too cute Amy. I'm loving that Sugar Nellie image and that sentiment is awesome with it. Love the bling too. Gorgeous card.

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG this is SUCH a cute card! Blogger can be a pest sometimes...but glad you got this up bc this is the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love this card, Amy! It's just so PERFECT! I love the song, great choice of the PP and the colors go so well together! Oh, and I love the torn edged with a punched edge!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

LOL! This is just waaaay tooo cute! I love the attitude that is vibrating off that lil Gorjuss girl! I'm sure that Santa is keeping an eye on her ;)
TFS :*)
~ margie

Anonymous said...

Love this card. I don't own any of the Gorjuss Girls yet, but I absolute love them.. She is so beautifully colored and she is the perfect little stamp to go with this sentiment..

Randi said...

Gorgeous!!! LOVE how you are using the Gorjuss stamps for holiday cards! Brilliant!! Such a great theme for this image! Love how you used the quote!

Alice said...

so cute! love the Gorjuss Girl!! I'll have to get some! love your card!

Tammi said...

I've been singing Christmas carols lately...now I know why, I've been seeing them while blog hopping, lol! This one goes perfectly with her...love the color on her dress and hair and what great flowers! CUTE!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Cute card and I just LOVE her Red hair!!!

JK said...

So cute! I love gorguss girls. I especially dig the red hair...

WickedPixie said...

So Cute! I love the sentiment with her (she seems to have a little pouty attitude!!) :-)Traci