Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello Monday...


Looks like things are still wonky in blog land this morning... joy of joys. Oh well, I'm feeling like I'm constantly on the run this week so not much time for posting anyway. Still, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that blogger gets it's act together soon.
Today's card is actually for last Monday's Mystery Monday challenge hosted by Angie and it was to use punches. I had intended to use a bunch of punches but when the card finally came together yesterday I only ended up with one... the word bubble was cut with my Slice. Oh well, I still enjoyed the challenge! :)Oh and I mixed Matey Anya's head with Skater Ian's body to create this little skater chick. :)
Off to work now, see you tomorrow!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- KI Memories
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Skater Ian and Matey Anya, Autumn Leaves (flourish)
inks- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holts Spiced Marmalade distress ink and Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Making Memories alpha rub ons and Just Chillin' Slice die cut
Around the Block dragonfly brad
string
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- C3, C5, C7, C9, B29
clothes- Y35, Y38, YR16, BG10, BG23, BG34, R11, R20, R22, E40, E41

14 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

this is too cute...love this...TFS

kadie said...

This is awesome!! You're SO creative!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love the image! TFS. Have an excellent week :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Very cute! I love how you combined these 2 stamps!!!
I LOVE my Slice! I don't know why it took me so long to actully start using it all the time!LOL!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Claireabelle said...

Great card to start the week Amy!

Have fun at work :o)
x

Kim Costello said...

Fabuous Amy, I'm sometimes the same, create away then realise I've missed what the challenge was tee hee, wow you do altering so well!!! fantastic skater chic!
HuGs Kim :)

Alice said...

LOVE your incredible altering of Anyas and Ians!! wow! this is so cute!

MiamiKel said...

Tooooo stinkin cute! I just saw this pop up on my blogger wall and thought am I seeing things? LOL! YOu are da bomb with creativity!!!! This is just supah!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, busy day for me also. I of course love your card. It is so fun and the colors just make you want to go....Have a great evening. I'll check in on you in the am...lol..(my morning routine). Lisa G

Angela said...

Love how you combined the two images together..so cute.. and your coloring and your design is great..

RiNNE said...

Awesome card! Love the sentiment!

Elena said...

Awesome card! What a brilliant idea! I really love the sentiment! You are amazing, Amy!

WickedPixie said...

I love,love,love this!! I think Skater Ian is my fave Ian (ask me again tomorrow and it will probably change!) and I am all about "girl power" so I LOVE having a little Anya skater chic!! And that swirl coming off of her board is just perfect! :-)Traci

Tammi said...

Oh I love it, great combo and sentiment! ~Hugs