Friday, October 23, 2009

A bit of altering

Hola chicas!
You've still got today and most of tomorrow to get entered into this week's blog candy... just go here.
If you've been curious about how I alter stamps (like Birthday Anya on today's card) then you might want to head on over to the Club Anya blog. I've got a little tutorial up that walks you through my process. And this isn't just for Anyas, it works on any stamp you might want to change up a bit.

So I wanted to have some fun with this Christmas card. Doesn't Anya look like that girl at the office party who with just one more drink will be dancing on a table or sitting on Santa's lap? LOL
I had the perfect papers and embellishments in my stash so I went for it. Ya gotta go a little crazy once in a while right? ;)
Now to figure out who to send it too... Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper, martini rub-on and epoxy dots- KI Memories
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Birthday Anya) Inkadinkado (mistletoe)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox lipstick red chalk ink
Scrapworks alpha rub-ons
ranger Stickles
Copic multiliner pens 0.3 and 0.5
Copic markers:
skin- E01, E11, E13, R20, R22
hair- Y21, Y23, YR21, YR24
clothes- R35, R37, R39, R46, C3, C5, C7, C9, YG01, YG03, YG25, E40, E41
mistletoe- YG03, YG23, YG93, E40, R35, R37, R39, R46

21 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I think I have to stop checking out your blog! It is costing me lots of moola..lol...oh well. I love this card...It is just so darn cute...You sure have a way with your talent!!! Love,love, love your work...I am headed over to see your tutorial now...Thank you for all of you great work. I went back to the beginning of your blog and checked it all out last night..I can not wait to get all of your stamps. I am so glad that they are being made..Have an awesome weekend, Lisa G

RiNNE said...

How freaking cute!!! Yes, that martini glass is a perfect stamp for the stamp/ card! And I know quite a few "martini" girls at work...he he he! Love the sketch and mistletoe! Thanks again for the tutorial!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love the sentiment! It's just spot on.

MicheyMoo said...

The tute is fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us lowly followers. ;)

This card is so stinkin cute!! Great job & perfect DSP!!

Love it.

Unknown said...

So nice! Thanks for sharing! I love your card :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Very cool tute, Miss Amy! Haha LOVE your altering and am giggling b/c of the email I sent you last night (it's up on my blog now, LOL!) You are awesomely clever, girlie! Hugs!

Gabby said...

*evil laugh* so the secret is finally out! LOL! You do AMAZING altering woman...I am definitely gonna check out that tut! Thanks!

BTW...love ALL your work. You and Wicked Pixie (Traci) are like my freakin' altering idols!

Gabby

Saskia said...

Lovely, bright card!

Saskia :)

kris said...

Fabulous Holiday card Amy! just hopped off Club Anya! thank you again for the tutorial... i'll try it though i know my drawing in the lines will probably be terrible! LOL! Have a fabulous Friday! hugs, Kris

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card Amy and so beautifully coloured
Clairex

Claireabelle said...

Fantastic Amy!
x

donna mikasa said...

Thanks for a great tutorial! So cool to see Amazing Amy in action! Love Office Girl Anya--she looks a bit too familiar!

Victoria said...

wicked card Amy - love the cocktail lady! Those papers are great too, I think I might need them!

Victoria
x

Tracey Feeger said...

Love it. Love the tutorial you did on CA blog. Wonderful inspiration as always.
mwah
Trace

WickedPixie said...

This is fantastic! I love thinking of Anya in different ways like this! So funny....dancing on tables at the office party!! BVesides your coloring, which is fabulous, and your altering which is amazing, I love your layouts, too! They are always so unique and fun!! :-)Traci

Alice said...

this is so fun Amy!! hope ian is around to drive her home! =)

Kerry said...

Amy, thanks for the tutorial. You are absolutely amazing... Big fan!!! My jaw drop when I visit your blog everyday. You rock!

Randi said...

You SO rock girl!! Love this festive holiday card! The martini glass is BRILLIANT!! Visiting your blog makes me so happy!! You are such a doll for sharing your skills with everyone!! Have an awesome weekend!

Tonje said...

Is that what she has in her glass??... x-mas spirits...lol... Fun card! I'm gonna head right over to the club Anya blog for your tutorial.

♥Rach♥ said...

Super cute, her hair is colored beautifully.

Crafty Jenn said...

Ha ha! Love this altered Anya. Most of the time I need a martini too during the holidays. ;)