Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have yourself a merry little Christmas...

let your heart be light...

Mmmmmm... hello friends. Yep, I'm late posting this but I needed a good sleep in and take it easy kind of morning. Especially when you just know this whole next week is going to be a mad flurry of work, busy-ness and activity... what with Christmas being only FIVE days away now! Craziness!
So like I said, today I'm takin' it easy... hopefully I'll get a chance to watch Christmas Vacation since it is a family favorite and it just can't be Christmas 'til I've laughed my way through it once again. :)
Anywho, my card today uses a Pure Innocence digi stamp that the master enabler, Donna, introduced me to with her gorgeous cards... like this one here. Don'tcha just think these little cuties are perfectly named? Something about their quiet sweetness reminds me of my mom so I just had to get a few and I made this card for her. :)
And once again I pulled out the handy-dandy MME card kit to make this one quick and easy... which at this point is what I'm all about LOL!
Ok, I'll see ya tomorrow at our regularly scheduled posting time, I promise!
Take care! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
My Mind's Eye card base and sentiment sticker
digi stamp- Pure Innocence
Paper Trey Ink twine
misc buttons
gold pen
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E51, YR00, R20
hair- E53, E55, E57
clothes- E40, E41, E55, E57, E59, BG72, BG75, BG78, R46, R59, E09
presents- R46, R59, E09, G21, G24, G28, BG10, BG11

18 comments:

kris said...

Beautiful!!! love the scattered buttons... and this image is so adorable... i love the clean and simplicity of this card! Have a beautiful Sunday! hugs, Kris

WickedPixie said...

This is So very sweet! I, too, love the scattered buttons! :-)Traci

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥

Tracey Feeger said...

Another gorgeous christmas card Amy. You certainly have a lot you need to do. Wonderful.
mwah
Trace

Dragonlady said...

Brilliant card Amy, lovely image and the rest is good too!!!

Have a Great Christmas and Wonderful New Year.

Hugs Ali x

Sparkplug17 said...

Just a cute card! I love all the buttons.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, isn't she gorgeous! Love your buttons and papers too.
And its a great feeling to get 'hopefully' the last card made ... I think I've mine all done too
:o)

Jackie Thomas said...

Love it Amy. Super cute image. xo Jackie

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, She is just adorable. I would never have guessed that was a sentiments sticker. Nicely done. I so know what you mean about next week....I slept in today until 8am...I so needed it.lol....Have a great day, I am listening/watching Love Actually and Christmas Vacation while I get some cards done today..Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog today, you made my Mom's whole day! Smiles, Lisa G

1LuvnMama said...

Time and again . . . simply amazing!!! :) Have a great day Amy!

Shirley N said...

Your image is so adorable and I love your layout, Amy!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, I am so wicked! Glad you got a hold of the PI digis! Anything you touch turns to GOLD! Love this.....

Victoria said...

Such a sweet card Amy! I adore this cute image! Have a wonderful christmas with yor family!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Leanne said...

Amy that is a great stamp and loving the card. Another great card. Yes I'm going for easy as well.. Have a wonderful week and hope you enjoyed your relaxing day. =) Merry Christmas!!

Amanda said...

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs sung by my favorite actress. The second is the little drummer boy that always brings tears my eyes.

this card is adorable.
Merry Christmas Amy to you and your family and I wish you success in 2010.
love Amanda

Anonymous said...

A very cute stamp and a beautiful card with soft colors !!!
I love the result.
Hugs,
Mag :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Love this, Amy! Super duper adorable card, love how you used the digi image! You are totally awesome!

Alice said...

LOL! Donna enabled me to get some of the Pure Innocence images, too!! her images are so adorable! LOVE your card as always! =)