Thursday, December 10, 2009

Please have snow and mistletoe...

and presents under the tree...

Good morning my fellow Anya friends!
Are you ready for another sneak peek? Today Anya is hitting the road or taking to the skies all in the hopes of visiting her special friends and maybe even a Wild Sprout or two (though those Sprouts can get ya in trouble if you're not careful... they're wild I tell ya!) LOL. ;)

I'm sure it was because I was in the groove with my Christmas card making when I got this little cutie but as soon as I saw her the classic Christmas song popped into my head. So you know I just had to run with it... plus it gave me another reason to use the fab-o TGF Merry, Merry paper.
If you haven't been to Club Anya today I highly recommend you go check out what my fellow CADT have created with this awesome new Anya, its pretty amazing stuff!

And just because I can't help myself and have been totally Gleeking out since last night's fall finale, I have to ask... did you LOVE it!!?! I thought it was perfect! It was emotional, funny, charming and the singing was oh-so-good... the only downer is having to wait until spring for new episodes. :(
My life... may suck... wiiiiiiiiithoooooooout it! LOL ;)

Alrighty then, I'm off to work. Be sure to come back tomorrow for the third and final Club Anya sneak peek for this release... I promise it will be lover-ly. ;)
Supply list:
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper- The Greeting Farm (Merry Merry)
Making Memories decorative card base
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Travel Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan chalk ink
KI Memories alpha stickers
Quickutz alpha letters
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic multiliner 0.3 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20 YG95
hair- E53, E55, E57, E59
clothes- R24, R29, E19, W3, W5, W7, W9, YG21, YG23, YG03, E40, E41
luggage- C3, C5, C7, C9, R24, R29, E19, YG13, YG17, YG67, E29

28 comments:

Tammi said...

totally cute card and yes Glee was awesome! I'm really bummed to have to wait for more as well! I'm glad that will and emma are finally getting it on!

♥Rach♥ said...

You're the next Kelly Clarkson I think, Amy ;0)

Fantastic card, your creativity is just wonderful! Now I'll always see this as a Christmas stamp :) Great card!

Angela said...

Amy, this is so cute!! I love what you have came up with. One of the things I love so much about your work is that you always think outside of the box and show how versitile stamps can really be. And as always Amy your coloring is just beautiful!!
Hugs,
Angela

Kellie said...

Totally gorgeous card as always, colouring is amazing! We don't get the final episode till this Sunday night, it used to be tonight they changed the nights! And I can NOT wait!
Hugs, Kel x

Melissa S said...

My favortie Christams song! Such a cute card and I love her little luggage. I'm a total Gleek too and don't know what I'll do until April without it.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I just love this card. She is too cute. and I think she went with the right color luggage for the season. Everyone should have a red carry-on..lol...GLEEEEeeeeee......What can you say? I can not wait for the next soundtrack or the DVD. I usually put my headphones on, put the computer to Hulu and listen away while I work on my cards..lol..Have an awesome day, Lisa

Tonje said...

What a gorgeous card. The sentiment is just perfect for that stamp, and your colouring is just awesome (as always....)

Jessica Diedrich said...

As soon as I saw this card I fell in love w/ the idea-GREAT preview, Amy!

kris said...

This is the perfect holiday card for those afar!!! LOVE it!! with that big smile on her face!!! =D hugs, Kris

Angie said...

I love your card! You are so inspirational that I feel like I need to have a slide show of your cards on a screen above my desk so I can get some mojo from you! lol! I have to wait until it's thursday morning here to watch Glee online, and I started watching it this am until I got a call from the school and had to pick up my son. I just logged back on to watch the rest of the episode! I can't wait to see it! But I will be with you on the sadness.... until next season begins. LOVE GLEE!

MarkerGeek said...

I LOVE this! And I totally cracked up when I saw it, because I just made a Christmas card to blog next week for QP using Travel Anya, with the Xmas Sweeties santa hat and the wording "Comin' home for Xmas". Must have been channelling you at the time. LOL!

Love the papers and the lettering - fantastic! x

kadie said...

Another adorable creation!!

I loved how everything ended the way I wanted it to on last night's episode. :) Your winter can still be Glee-filled...season one comes out on Dvd Dec 29 :)

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card Amy!!! She's a real cutie
xx

RiNNE said...

What a cute card, Amy! Loved what you did with the new Travel Anya! Can't wait to get her! And i know what you mean about waiting till the Spring for Glee! YESSSSSSSS, I LOVED last night's episode! My fave part was Shue running down the hall and of course, the performance at the show! I think they did a great part with the finale. I'll be getting that DVD that's for sure. Also the second CD. Have a great one!

Angie said...

Amy, PLEASE tell me that Glee ended with Shu kissing Mrs. P! Casttv.net only let me see up to them kissing, then they parted... it looked like someone was going to say something but it just STOPPED! UGH! Was that the end? I hate not seeing this show on real tv! LOL! Ok, ok, I'm calm now...

donna mikasa said...

Super cute as always...love how you used Travel Anya on a homecoming card! Clever!!

And I'll be having Glee withdrawals right along with you.....*Sigh!" Off to watch the final episode again!

Lysa said...

So stinkin' cute! I love it! :D

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Amy she is so cute. I love the dp too. You have coloured her perfectly. xo Jackie

Danni said...

Love, love, love this!! So adorable!

Victoria said...

brill = love the big white sentiment too

Victoria
x

ps thanks so much for my gorgeous card - it arrived today *mwah*
xx

Alice said...

how cute! lovely card!!

Kelly Booth said...

This is FANTASTIC Amy...Love this Christmas Card!!!

Pam Varnell said...

Oh Amy this is fantastic. Love that you made it a Christmas card and that sentiment is just perfect for her. Top notch, as always, my friend. Hugs!!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is fantastic, Amy! Super cute and perfect coloring as always! So very clever of you too!! Love it!!

MicheyMoo said...

I love the idea of an Anya flitting off around the globe!!
Gorgeous card....of course!! xxx

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a splendid card but crap now that song will be stuck in my head! Beth aka BR-T

WickedPixie said...

This is just a fabulous idea for this stamp! As usual, everything about it is great!! :-)Traci

Randi said...

Super cute Amy!! You always have such great sentiments on your card!! I like how you use various rub-ons and alphas, etc! I need to remember to use mine!