Friday, December 11, 2009

More than a little Miss Anya love

Yeah!
It's finally Friday and if that wasn't reason enough to be excited just look at this fantabulous new Miss Anya set that's being released on the 15th! This little trio absolutely stole my heart the second I laid eyes on them and when it came time to make my card for today there was no way I could choose just one... so a Valentine card set was the way to go. And even though I was making three cards, by staying within one coordinating paper collection and one basic over-all layout design these were a breeze to put together.
And I know its terrible but I can't wait to alter this cuties into some fun fairies, oh and the sitting Anya is SO going to become a mermaid... just you wait and see... LOL! ;)
I keep dreaming of the day Marie might finally surprise us with some real Miss Anya fairies and mermaids but until that day comes I will be MORE than happy with these lovelies. :)

Oh and I hope you've signed up for the big Club Anya blog hop on Monday because they are always so much fun and I can't wait to see what everyone has created for it! There is just so much amazing talent amongst my fellow Anya friends it never ceases to inspire me. :)

Now if you haven't stopped by Club Anya yet you really must go see what my fellow CADT have done with this sweet set... as always just some really beautiful creations.

Ciao for now! :)



Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- Scenic Route (Loveland collection)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya Love)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan chalk ink
Martha Stewart rings border punch
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft flower gems
Ranger Stickles
Liquid Pearls
Copic Spica clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
card 1-
skin- E21, E33, E37, R22
hair- W3, W5, W7, W9
clothes- G20, G82, YG93, R24, R29, RV11, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, RV69, C3, C5, C7, C9
card 2-
skin- E53, E13, R22
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- RV11, RV21, RV23, YG0000, YG00, R24, R29, E19
card 3-
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E51, E53, E55
clothes- RV23, RV25, RV29, RV69, G20, G82, YG93, RV11, RV21, YG0000, YG00, Y0000, Y00


32 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Fantastic set, I love the colors and flowers. They are so sweet!

Tracey said...

WOW!!!!! Amy...these three cards are so amazing!! Stunning colouring and design!

gobeagirl said...

OMG! I am going to be so broke. Can I change my answer from the other day on TGF blog to all I want for Christmas are the New Miss Anya stamps?lol Amy, these cards are so cute, and if for one half of a second I was considering not buying them, that just flew out the window. Great work my friend! I just love them. Have an awesome Friday, Lisa

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

oh she is so cute....love this...

Tammi said...

those are soooo cute! I definately need to get some of these images after christmas!

Tonje said...

OMG these are just fabulous! That's a set of stamps I just HAVE to have!!

Juls said...

wow!! can see why you love them!! They are just gorgeous! and your cards are just stunning too!!! hugs Juls

Carisa said...

What an amazing trio of cards! I adore these Miss Anya's.

kris said...

i am SO IN LOVE with the new Missy! can't wait to get them... it's already on my long list of Christmas wishes that's now on the hubby's desk! LOL... you have rocked the sweetness of these beauties... all the cards are just gorgeous! LOVE it! hugs, Kris

Jessica Diedrich said...

Just GORGEOUS, Amy! LOVE the pretty pinks for Valentine's day and your coloring is (as always) ROCKIN!!!!

donna mikasa said...

These are my fave Miss Anyas yet! Perfect for Valentine's Day and I can't wait to see your altered mermaid!

Jenny said...

Hi Amy,
Great samples as usual!! TFS!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW, Amy! Stunning coloring and design! Love all of them!

Anonymous said...

So cute !!!
Amazing job, I love these Miss Anyas !!!
xxx
Mag

1LuvnMama said...

these are darling cards amy! so girly!! :D
thanks for the well wishes on my trip!!! had a lot of fun with gf's but really glad to be home now to my family and gotta get back into the CRAFTING mood! missed out on all the sharing while away!

Shirley N said...

I'm luvn these Anyas and your cards are sooo sweet! Great coloring!

Leanne said...

hi amy! love the cards!!! Great use of paper, punches and coloring. =)

Alice said...

LOVE all your cards, Amy!! this set is so in my wish list!!! can't wait to see your altered project with those little cuties!!

Danni said...

Oh I hadn't thought of Ms. Anya fairies...oh I'd be in love even more!!
Your set is just awesome...every card is just so fantastic! Love them all!

Crafty Jenn said...

Marie is going to make me so poor! Hee hee! This Miss Anyas are super fun! Can't wait.

I love your paper selection and the coloring is perfet. Looks like you had fun with them.

<3 Jenn

Denise said...

They are all so pretty & sassy! Love each one.

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG, I simply must get these babies. They are all so gorgeous. I love what you have done with them. xo Jackie

WickedPixie said...

Oh, Amy, they are so lovely!! And I can't wait to see your mermaids and fairies with them!! :-)Traci

MicheyMoo said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creations Amy!!

Love this new Miss Anya set and will definitely be adding her to my collection!!

Have an amazing weekend....today is a beautiful mild summer's day here.....blue, blue sky and in the mid 20's C and little humidity. Yay. If only they could all be like this.

Hugs, Michey xxx
PS: The Glee finale screens here tomorrow night (Sunday) and I've set the HDD to record, again, so will definitely be watching most of the season during my hols. :)

Unknown said...

These are so adorable, Amy! Fabulous job!

Amanda said...

I agree, I am going to go broke. My wist list is a mile long and it grows every time I see your cards. LOL

Beautiful cards Amy, very chic!
Amanda

Saskia said...

Lovely work!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

RiNNE said...

Love the ultra feminine touches on the cards! They fit this new Miss Anya set perfectly! Have a terrific weekend!

Victoria said...

Just stunning - would love to stop and admire but I'm off to fill my trolley at TGF!!!!

Victoria
x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Oh my.....you are so talented!!!! I so adore all youre creations, they are so great. You realy need to give a tutorial!!

Warmest greetings, Renata

Angela said...

Oh Amy!! These are so adorable!!! I am loving these new Miss Anya;s and I love what you have done with them. I don't think I would had been able to use just one either!! But my problem is finding the time and I am running out of it.
It's almost here!! CHRISTMAS!! Oh No..
Hugs,
Angela

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! x