Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A very ZEN-sational Anya

Hello, hello!

Well here we are again at the start of another fabulous run of Club Anya sneak peeks and today we are introducing you to Yoga Anya! Isn't she just the CUTEST thing!?! Shhhhhhhhhh! We need to keep it down while she tries to meditate... LOL! ;)
Though it kinda looks like this little yoga gal has a few things still on her mind, don'tcha think? heeheehee
Yea, that would be me too... I have a hard time clearing my mind. Sheesh, most nights I don't even sleep without vivid dreams so a calm, zen state is something I can only long for. ;)

Ok, onto the deets... as you probably guessed I slightly altered the Anya on the inside of the card by opening her eyes and changing her mouth just a bit. Nothing dramatic but effective at getting the card's playful message across wouldn't you say?

So if you haven't stopped by Club Anya yet today, head on over and check out the rest of the team's ZEN-sational cards... their creativity just blows me away, but in a totally calm and quiet kind of way of course. ;)

Yoga Anya and few more of her friends (whom you shall meet in the next couple days) will all be available at midnight on the 15th so be sure to mark your calendar for the big release!

See ya tomorrow!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper and die-cuts- Sassafras Lass (Blue Boutique)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Yoga Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox charcoal chalk ink
American Crafts Thickers alphas
computer font- Calibri
machine stitching
Copic multiliner 0.1 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20, YG03
hair- E71, E74, E79
clothes- W3, W5, W7, W9, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG17


34 comments:

Tammi said...

super cute! I love how you did her face on the inside of the card!

Kellie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you done on the inside, it's perfect!
Hugs, Kel

Jessica Diedrich said...

Beautiful work, Amy! I love how you decorated the inside and the sentiment cracked me up-too cute! Beautiful coloring too! Thanks for a great preview!

♥Rach♥ said...

This card was just ADORABLE!!! The sentiment is so clever and I love how you did her little mouth. Another great one!

Tammy said...

Love it Amy!! How fun and love that you made it a Christmas card.

kris said...

Amy totally rocked the alter again!! how darn cute is this! love the playful colors and the inside is totally cute!!! that would break my concentration too! =D hugs, Kris

Lysa said...

Oh so cute!! I love the expression you gave her on the inside of the card! absolutely FAB!

kadie said...

That is TOOOOOOO TOOOOOO CUTE!! How do you come up with this stuff, Amy?? Do you have a pencil and paper next to your bed and wake up and sketch or write down sentiments? LOL. Your ideas seem to be endless, along with your talent and ability to inspire us! Thanks so much! Hugs, Kadie

Carisa said...

Love this! You are amazing. I never would've thought to use that for a belated birthday card, but I'm definately going to have to steal your idea!!!

donna mikasa said...

So clever to use Yoga Anya for a belated birthday card! Love her altered expression....genius!

Pam Varnell said...

OMG Amy, when I saw this card on the CA blog I just about fell out of my chair. I freakin LOVE this card. Wonderful job, as always, girlfriend. You are so talented!!! Hugs!!

Sandra MacLean said...

That is toooo hilarious Amy!! Love the card and the bubble font stickers!

Tasha said...

Amy your card is AMAZING again i love the sentiment - it made me chuckle - so me im always forgetting peoples birthday or sending them to the wrong people lol.
Love your alterations again - you are the QUEEN of altering!
love tasha xx

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Both are great uses of the image -- what fun!

Tonje said...

Lol... this is so funny. Love that Anya!

MarkerGeek said...

Amy, this is AWESOME! Love, love, love!

I've just posted a project very much inspired by you. :)

RiNNE said...

Buwahahahahaha!!! Too funny and adorable!! Love her! Great job on the sneak peek. I swear I need some more storage for stamps! I want them all!

Victoria said...

really works with the diffeent expressions

Victoria
x

Tracey Feeger said...

This is so so cute. I don't know if I could work wonders with this stamp like you did. Wonderful.
mwah
Trace

Kim Costello said...

Very clever Amy, Zen on the outside and humour on the inside... Fantastic altering as always and beautiful card too! Looking forward to tomorrow HuGs Kim :)

Jackie Thomas said...

this is so cute. Love your sense of humor. Great card. xo Jackie

Tracy said...

Shut up! This is TOOOOO stinkin' cute Amy. I LOVE your sense of humor. It's right up my alley. Fantastic card!

Jodi said...

Wow, I love what you did with her facial expression! Super cute and so very creative as always!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Angela said...

AMy, what can I say... you have done it again!! I love your sense of humor and that look on Yoga Anyas face is just toooo cute. She made me smile!! Love all your altering you do. So talented!!
Hugs,
Angela

Kelly Booth said...

So cute and Funny Amy...Love what you did with this card....!!

Alice said...

oh! she IS the cutest!!!!!! too cute! love your card! so fun!

Denise said...

LOL, so cute!!! What a great creation.

Danni said...

You rock!! This is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Wowww too cute !!!
I love your altering LOL !!!
So pretty :)
xxx
Mag

MicheyMoo said...

I love it Amy!! She really does have a bemused expression on her face!!

Michey hugs. ( ) ( ) ( )

Snail Mail Creations said...

This is so cute! When I read your message inside, I cracked up!

Stamping Cafe said...

You are a totally genius, Amy!! Fabulous card, I love the alter expression inside!! You ROCK!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is sensational!!! Beth aka BR-T

WickedPixie said...

Amy, this is SO cute! I love the altering you did on the inside!! And the papers and the OM on the front are just perfect!!