Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

Good morning!
I think I'm suffering from hop hangover... LOL!
I apologize in advance because this post is gonna be super quick, I stayed up way too late blog hoppin' and now I have to get ready for work plus drive to work through the six or more inches of snow we got last night... bleh
So my card today is actually the other idea that I had for the hop if I hadn't have gone with the nutcracker one... I altered the brand new Yoga Anya into a Christmas elf. I wiped away the top of her head and added the hat, wiped away her closed eyes and replaced them with Lolli Anya's smilie eyes, then it was just drawing in extra lines for her long sleeves and boots on her feet. I thought her new eyes with the little mouth made her look like she was munching on something yummy and that's when the rest of the card theme and design came to me. Plus the new October Afternoon Very Merry paper didn't hurt either... aren't those gingerbread just the cutest?! :)
See ya all manana!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, Cardstock Warehouse, GP
paper and cardstock sticker- October Afternoon (Very Merry)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Yoga Anya, Lolli Anya) October Afternoon (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox chestnut roan chalk ink
Shabby Green Door twine
misc buttons
American Crafts brown precision pen
Signo White Uniball pen
Doodlebug white flocking
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic multiliner pens 0.1, 0.3, 0.5
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20, E13
hair- R11, R12, R22, R14
clothes- E40, E41, R22, R24, R29, E07, YG00, YG01, YG03, G40, G12, YG41, E25, E27, E29

38 comments:

RiNNE said...

I love her smiling eyes and hat! And the paper and embellies you used are great! I also liked the gingerbread man:). Yes, the hop was ultra fun. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

MarkerGeek said...

OMG I love this! I was just trying to think of things to do with Yoga Anya too. :) Great idea!

Those papers are super cute. x

♥Rach♥ said...

What a fantastic idea!! I love your little elf girl and her rosy cheeks with a few freckles are just adorable. Fantastic job, love the paper too!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, I think you are officially the master of altering the Anya & Ian stamps.
Hugs
Caz
x

the paper bug said...

Well, I don't think, I KNOW you're the master of altering! Great job! I love the detail on your card. ;)

Rebecca

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy...We got....SNOW....This card is soo cute. I just love your cards..You do so much to them, but they are just soo sweet and adorable..Lisa

kris said...

You amaze me over and over.... this is so sweetly CUTE! She makes a great elf... She's sweet, hip and oh so FANTASTIC!!! Marvelous creation Amy!! =D hugs, Kris

Unknown said...

This is absolutely Adorable! I want that image!! LOL It's like you pieced together the best of everything! Fabulous!

Kelly Booth said...

WOW...amy you just amaze me...she is so SUPER CUTE!@!

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous card Amy and I am soooooooo jealous of your snow!!!
xx

donna mikasa said...

Hope GF will turn this into rubber one day....love a sitting elf! You are so clever! Drive safe and keep warm!

Jenny said...

Awesome as usual Amy! I don't even like Yoga Anya, but somehow you make her cute!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Very cheerful & so CUTE!!! Love the altering.

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh so cute Amy! I stayed up way too late too last night. At least I get to stay home today. :)

Kim Costello said...

Fabulous Amy love the altering she's definitely a cutie as an elf! HuGs Kim :)

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Fab card - really cute xx

Angie said...

She DOES look like she's munching on something. How adorable! And I love that paper, it's perfect!

Beth aka BR-T said...

You are my alter ego! I love your work Amy! I love how lively this card is! Beth

Sammi said...

Oh wow! This is so sweet! another Awesome altering job!! Love the colours in this too!
xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

You are so clever Amy. Another gorgeous creation. I love it. xo Jackie

MicheyMoo said...

Cutie Patootie Anya creation Amy. I'm definitely gonna practice with altering when I finally get to my hols....5 working days to go!!

Tracey Feeger said...

What a fun little card. Love your altering of the stamp. Your cards look so much better IRL too so I bet this is a stunner.
mwah
Trace

Victoria said...

fabulous altering - I wish I could buy the images after you've tampered with 'em lol! Would make me feel incredibly talented!

Victoria
x

Crystal_235 said...

Love how you altered her to fit the theme!

Alice said...

awww... this is too cute Amy!! LOVE how you altered Yoga Anya!! LOVE THIS!!

Kerry said...

You are amazing, love the altered Yoga and Lolli Anya!

Carisa said...

so stinking cute!

Danni said...

Adorable! Love the gingerbread man....you are just too creative!! You rock!

Angela said...

Oh Amy, she is just adorable!! She looks so cute as an Elf!! YOu totally rock on altering images!! just amazing!! I stayed up way too late last night also, and I had to get up at 3:30 this morning!! But I had so much fun hopping!
Hugs,
Angela

WickedPixie said...

How do you do it?! Every single time I come here to look at your work I leave going, "OMGosh that is me new favorite card ever!!!" Amy, I am so glad you decided to start a blog! :-)Traci

Jackie said...

This is simply adorable! Wonderful, wonderful job!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a wonderful card! I love how "above and beyond" you go in the creativity department with the stamps!

Anonymous said...

So cute !!! You're the Queenn Of Altering !!!
I love her !!!
HUGS,
Mag :)

Pam Varnell said...

Amy ..... OMG!!! This is totally AMAZING. Yoga Anya makes the cutest elf I have ever seen. This card is one of my favs of yours and that's saying a lot cause almost every card you do is one of my favs. LOL. Really loving this one though. Top notch!!! Hugs.

Mary Giles said...

How absolutely darling is this! They way you have colored, altered, and have her sitting is just amazing. You always give me sooo much inspiration to just drool over.

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh my word, Amy! You are just amazing, cutest elf I have ever seen! You altering is fantastic!!

Tonje said...

Hah, how cool is that! You are the number one when it comes to altering Anyas!

Randi said...

You are just overflowing with Christmas creatity Amy!! This is an amazing altering job!! She is so cute!! That hat is perfect!!