Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hey there cookie

Hey there... I'm on the run as I've got work, so this is going to be short and sweet. :)

My card today is for this week's Tiddly Inks 'no designer paper' challenge. Now you know me and how much I love my pretty papers so these kinds of challenges always make me scratch my head for a bit. Because I had gone the embossing route earlier in the week I decided to do a bit of stamping to create a background this time. So I mixed things up with some polka dots and extra cookie digi images (that were one of the Tiddly Inks freebies for PCP group members... SO cute) since I liked how they all worked together with the whole circle vibe. And isn't Cookie Bugg adorable? I think I must really have a soft spot for images with sweet treats, LOL! ;)

Well, that's all the time I have this morning... hope you all have a lovely stamp happy day today!
Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse and PTI
digi stamps- Tiddly Inks (Cookie Bugg and Cookie extras)
stamps- Paper Trey Ink (polka dots set), Heidi Grace (border), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
ribbon
Ranger Inkssentials white gel pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
hair- E55, E57, E59, E37, E49
clothes- R11, R20, R21, R22, E31, E34, E44, E47, E49
wings- BG0000, BG10
cookies- E47, E49, E31, E34, E35, E37
shadow- W1, W3, W5

32 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is sooo stinkin adorable Amy! I love it!
Kristy xx

Kimberly S said...

So cute, and just perfect with those Chocolate Chip cookies added! Yummm! lol

Unknown said...

Super sweet! Love the background. TFS :)

Leanne said...

Super sweet Amy! I love it, makes me want to bake! ;)

Shaela said...

so cute! I love your coloring on those cookies, they look so fabulous and textured and REAL! yum, now I want cookies, hahaha

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous!!
x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Those cookies look real! Your colouring is amazing!! I adore your card!
Hugs Judy xx

Allison said...

So cute! Thanks for the smile!

Kellie said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS Amy, your colouring is amazing, I think I say that all the time but it always blows me away!
Hugs xx

Maria Therese said...

I love your sweet card! Soooooo want to eat the cookies!!

Angela said...

Too cute Amy!! Lov ethe poka dots and the cookies!! So sweet!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Yeah!!! I love this. The paper is fantastic. :) I love her cute pink dress and the pink ribbon touch. Very soft and beautiful. :)

Lysa said...

LOVE it! This is super cute.. love all the polka dots :)

mst822 said...

This is way too cute! That image is adorable! Your coloring is awesome!
Tammy

♥Rach♥ said...

Super yummy!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is really awesome, Amy! Love everything about this yummy card!

Tasha said...

Such a cute card Amy, love those cookies and the cute image! Love the colours brown and pink are fab
love tasha xx

Mali Pering said...

Beautiful, beautiful!

Hugs!

donna mikasa said...

Cute and yummy and cute...and yummy!! Love your dots n' cookies background--you made an awesome patterned paper! Love this!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is just adorable. I love the cookies. My word, they look like a real cookie that you so want to eat with a big glass of ice cold mild. She is so cute with her pink outfit to match the bow. Love this, you would never know that you didn't get to use pattern paper. Have a great weekend even though you have to work. Hugs, Lisa

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is adorable Amy! Wowser!

Shirley N said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet and I'm not just talking about that yummy cookie! Love this Amy!!!

Alice said...

cookie bug is sooooo adorable!! love those yummy looking cookies, too! lovely card, Amy! the girl that left a message just in front of my said that your blog is very nice! just to let you know that it's not some spam. =) and i would say your blog ROCKS!! =) have a happy Sunday, my friend!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Delish!!! Too cute! I was thinking - "Hey, she cheated, she does have pp on her card", LMAO!!! It's sooo perfect! Amazing and inspiring :)

Hope work goes well and quickly for ya ;)
hugs, margie

joni h said...

What a yummy card! Love it!

RiNNE said...

i think brown and pink together is so delish! I love the cookie details, too! Awesome card!

Unknown said...

I could just pick her up and eat her lol..I love the colours!!

Thanks for joining in with Tiddly inks this week xx

Crafty Jenn said...

Now I want cookies! Yummy card! Great work not using dp. That's a hard one for you! Lol!

<3 Jenn

WickedPixie said...

This is so cute! I can't believe there is no DP! :-)Traci

Larissa said...

Very adorable Amy! Love the big dots that you combined with those yummy cookies. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge!

Hugs,
Larissa

Lissa said...

This so makes me want cookies... Great job on making your dp...

Thanks for playing with the Tiddly Inkers again this week, Amy! I always look forward to what you create... ;)

HUGS!