Monday, May 31, 2010

A very Spesch-al preview

Hey all!
I hope you aren't getting tired of all my posting going on but I've got so many cool things to share right now that I just gotta do it!

So my blog buddy and owner of the fun and fabulous Spesch Designer Stamps, Tracey, invited me to be a guest designer for the month of June and I was delighted to accept the position. When I saw the super cute summer digis that are being released today I was even more excited and couldn't wait to dive right in. :)
Spesch is introducing a new stamp designer, Max, to their range of images and this adorable little summertime dude is one of his designs. As soon as I printed out this cute kiddo visions of a hot beach and cool ocean waves filled my head so I ran with it and created a scene for him to live in on my card. I don't know about you but I'm always thrilled to find cool boy images for my guy cards and this one definitely fits the bill!

There are also three more images being released today that I'll be sharing later in the week but I highly recommend that you head on over to the Spesch blog to see all the fab cards Tracey and her team have created for the previews, I know you're gonna love them! :)

Thanks for stopping by again! Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- Bella Blvd (All Inclusive)
digi stamp- Spesch Designer Stamps (summer boy)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Pebbles eye candy dots
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R20
hair- E97, E99, E37, E59, 0
eyes- B12, B16, B18
clothes- C7, C9, Y13, Y18, Y17, B12, B16, B18, Y38, YR04, YR14, BG0000
scene- E30, E31, E33, E35, B00, B02, B04, B000, BG0000

23 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Your card is just amazing Amy!!! I loooooooooooooooove your coloring.+ you know how I'm sunned by how you color he hair. So great to have you with us as a guest DT your cards always inspire me so much!!

Allison said...

Cute! I like the new style you have used a bit lately, using a solid coloured in background... I like the fact that I dont cut off any hair swirls or arms by accident this way! I love the bright summery colours!

Joy said...

like your boy card...the colors are so vibrant and bright. love the image you used too. I should go and check out those sites. have a wonderful holiday!

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your card amy! it's perfect for the summertime! cute boy image! love the colors and how you colored the ocean. so pretty! thanks for sharing :)! have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Kimberly S said...

Super cute! The image is adorable and your scene is fabulous! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Awesome! I love the image and the bright colors. TFS Big hugs :)

♥Rach♥ said...

Ooooh, super fun beach scene!! Love the sand and the waves, great touches :0)

gobeagirl said...

Amy, you are such a busy lady. I am so amazed by you. I wish I could get this much done like you do. Awesome card. I just love Tracey's stamps. I really love your turtle one this one also...Hugs, Lisa

Shaela said...

so cute! love the bright fun summer-y colors :)

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolutely positively cool. He truly is a cool boy image to use for all your boy cards. I do love him and obviously you do too. Great inspiration and can't wait to see your other cards. You rock sweets. I love having you as a GDT.
mwah
Trace

Marlene said...

Love this card! The colors are striking and fantastic! The sunglasses look so realistic, too. BEAUTIFUL job!

Crafty Jenn said...

"Cool dude"!! This turned out great. I don't know where you find the time to do all these challenges, DT spots, work, and run your own stamps. You're a machine!

<3 Jenn

Alice said...

lovely summery card!!! so cool! love it!

Sammi said...

Gorgeous Job Amy!! LOVE this little scene you've created!!
xxx

Lysa said...

Oh.. this is too cute! So summery!

WickedPixie said...

Oooh, I love this fabulous summer card! I always talk about your brilliant ideas and how I love your cheerful, cute style, but you are an amazing colorer (?) too! I can't get over his hair and i want to make it much bigger to study it! :-)Traci

Angela said...

Oh He is adorable!! Such a cutie!! I love scene you created and his clothes look great!! Hope you had a great long weekend!! Looks like you spent most of the time in your happy place!!! CRAFTING!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Stamping Cafe said...

Super cuteness, Amy!! Love this summer card, and your coloring is amazing!

RiNNE said...

Wow, wonderful surfing card! I just LOVE his hair! Reminds me of my son's!! We are getting his hair cut today and seeing your creation makes me a bit sad that he'll be losing his long, shaggy hair! Anyway, what a cute card! I want to go out and enjoy some sunshine and surf now!

donna mikasa said...

How summery cute and speschel! Way to go on the GDT spot--you're gonna rock the month of June!

Tasha said...

Wow Amy this is fantastic, love the colours and the fabulous scene you have created, awesome papers too
love tasha xx

Leanne said...

Congratulations!!! This card is perfect for the summer!! Love the scene you set. =)