Thursday, May 27, 2010

Helloooooooooo nurse!

LOL... anyone else out there ever watch the Animaniacs cartoon? If so I bet you can hear Yacko and Wacko saying today's title, just like I do! :)

Real quick I want to let everyone know that the Color Me Copic blog is going live tonight so I hope you can check it out soon.

Ok, ok... enough of my craziness, let me welcome you to today's Cheeky sneaky blog hop!

What a VERY CHEEKY CHALLENGE we have for today's FFF...and even more? We at Team Anya and our sister DT, the TGF Farmers have joined forces again to bring you a BRILLIANT 2nd installment of the Cheeky Cherry Line from The Greeting Farm! We are also excited to welcome our JUNE Club Anya Guest Designer to previews today, many of you know and love her already... congrats to Tasha Beasley! Tasha will be joining us for the month of June and is super excited, just like us, to be starting with these AMAZING new stamps!

That's right! We are proud to unveil THREE new Cheeky Cherry stamps, all of which will be available on June 1st: Cheeky Nurse, Cheeky Sailor, and Cheeky Beauty Queen! These three sassy new SPROUTS are ALL being previewed today by our awesome DT. And it just so happens that ALL THREE will be given away today on the Club Anya & Friends BLOG at the end of this HOP!


If you haven't guessed yet I used the new Cheeky Nurse for my card today and this little lady could give McDreamy and McSteamy both a run for their money! LOL ;)
I absolutely love how sassy and fabulous these cheekies are and I truly can't get enough of them!

Hope you like it! And now, all you need to do? Just come, hop with us! It all starts on the TGF Blog and ends with you leaving a comment on the CA&F Blog. THREE lucky winners will be announced tomorrow with our Saturday sketch, another new preview by Team Anya, and the icing on the cake...?
WE ARE BRINGING BACK our LIVE RELEASE party!!! You guys have asked, and TGF loves to listen! Please join us for our June Release Soiree:

What: Our TGF June Release Party and Challenge VSN
Where: PCP Page
When: Monday, May 31st at 7pm CST-10pm CST

Don't worry, if you can't participate in the release party, the CHALLENGES will remain open until Tuesday, June 1st at 11:59 CST. Winner will be announced on the TgF Blog on Wednesday, June 2nd, so ALL will have time to play!

We really hope you'll come and join us, but for now, it's time to get a bit CHEEKY:

TGF Blog
· Cindy Haffner
· Kadie Ensley
· Kim Nath
· Mary Giles
· Melyssa Connolly
· Mercy Kerin
· Randi Wall
·
o Amy Young
o Kelly Booth
o Kim Costello
o Pam Varnell
o Traci Porter
o Tasha Beasley-our June Team Anya Guest Designer
o Jessica Diedrich
o Club Anya & Friends


Thanks for joining us today and GOOD LUCK as you have a Cheeky ol' time hopping with TGF, Club Anya & Friends, and as you enter to WIN one of these cutie pies! We'll see you tomorrow on the CA&F Blog for the winner, and in the mean time, don't forget to mark your calendars for MONDAY! SEE YOU THEN!
Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse and PTI
paper- My Mind's Eye (polka dots, red) 7Gypsies (red text)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Cheeky Nurse)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Maya road stick pin
ribbon
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20, W3, W5
hair- YR14, YR18, E09, E18
clothes- R05, R08, E09, E30, E31, E53, E55, C3, C5, E40, E41, 0

91 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Ooooh Amy I love it!!!
Kristy xx

Fika said...

Now talking about red hair Cheeky nurse! She's gorgeous!! Amy, i love your naughty sentiment too heehee!! :)

Unknown said...

Awww...the sentiment is so perfect! Love it!

RiNNE said...

WOWOWOWOWOW! Ooooh-la-la! If only I look like her when I go to work!! Buwhahahahahah!!!! Just kidding! I think I'd get sent home :).

Love the card, Amy! She looks awesome and hott as a redhead (can't wait to see how to do that hair! yay for CMC!). Great sketch too!

Shaela said...

I MUST HAVE this stamp!!! LOVE it!! your card is soooo cute - love all the HOT red!! :)

Mary said...

OMG Amy this card is absolutely beautiful, love the sentiment hahaha.

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your card, amy! your coloring is soo amazing! love her hair! it's hot! cute sentiment!
your comments on my blog are TOO sweet. they make my day and i really appreciate it.
have a most wonderful friday and weekend!
*hugs*
steph :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is a sexy redhead!!

Patricia said...

so cute card i love it =P

faithnme said...

I think the nurse is my fav so far :0)

Leanne said...

*whistles* she's hot! fantastic card amy!!

femke said...

hi amy,

wow she's looking HOT!!!

greetings femke

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

LOL! What a fab card Amy! I love the sentiment.

Amber Hight said...

How sweet is she! Just adorable!

Maria Therese said...

Beautifull Amy!! And your hair coloring just amazes me!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I have the theme song stuck in my head now, lol...we're tiny...

Susie Sugar said...

OMG what a fab card and the girlie is wow
Hugs Susie x

donna mikasa said...

What a sassy, fabulous card! Love her red hair and that sentiment bubble is perfect! Love the new Cheekies!

Kim Costello said...

WOW Amy you've made her a real hotty, love the flaming red hair, her sparkly lips and the details are fantastic, So inspiring, HuGs Kim :)

Michelle said...

Amazing card, love the fab image especially her amazing red hair! It's stunning! Well done.
thanks for sharing! Love to hop
hugs
Michelle
xxx

Karyn Schultz said...

gorgeous card, gorgeous image and amazing colouring!

Jessie said...

Fab card!

Debs M said...

fantastic card, love it x

Lorraine said...

wow she is a cute sassy little number lol its gorgeous i love the colours and layout are fab xx

pixie sparkle said...

so adorable, I like the sentiment!

Jewel Lee said...

thats exactly what comes to my mind when I first saw her - great concept

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh I'm laughing here. When I read your title, I actually was thinking of the way the animaniacs say it, and then I read that. LOL And your card... PERFECT... Just Perfect! What a great layout, and gorgeous coloring! That sentiment is awesome too! =)
Hugs
Lynda

Alice said...

she is a beautiful red haired gal!! love that sentiment, too! fabulous card, Amy!!

Sonya said...

Fantastic card, Love it!

♥Rach♥ said...

Ok, that sentiment is PERFECT, I love it!!! Her flashy red hair is beautiful too, wonderful job!!!

JenRaff said...

HOT nurse!!
LOL I was thinking in my mind exactly the way the Animaniacs would say that before I even read your first sentence! Too funny!
Love your card!!!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh How FABULOUS!!! It's me! A red-headed nurse (ok, not as sexy as her...LOL) I just love this!
Hugs,
Lisa

Wilfreda said...

This is so cute. The red hair is awesome :)

Desirée said...

Amy I just LOVE this card!! She's so sassy and that sentiment fits her perfectly!

Anonymous said...

I just.... totally LOVE it!!!! Love love love! Your card is fabulous, and those new Cheeky gals are beyond perfect! I need them ASAP! LOL

FitterTwit said...

I just had to bookmark this page!!! You made her hair look like fire! I've gotta try that! LOVE IT!!!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Amy...LOVE her!!! Her red hair is perfect for this...

Kim said...

Adorable, you always have the best sayings to go with your cards, love it!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my, she's a sassy lil one ;) Love love love her hair! and that sentiment has me in giggles!
Gorgeous card, Amy!

Have a fab weekend :)
hugs, margie

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable! Love the sentiment and awesome preview card! Clever and cute as always, girl!

Shaz said...

Her red hair is amazing!!!

Mrs. Mills said...

Love the verse on this card! My husband would be ecstatic to get this card! ha! :)

Chelsea said...

Oh My! Great card! Love it!

Jamie N. said...

Ooh I loved the Animaniacs, I could totally hear Wacko saying that too (I liked Wacko better than Yacko).

Love the card! Its great (and funny) take on a get well card. Totally digging the redhead nurse.

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card!! Love it!!

Devlin said...

Great card! You almost want to be not well to receive such a beautiful card!

Bobbi said...

This is adorable. I love this new image, it would be perfect for my sister's bday card.

Anonymous said...

Great job!! I love the sentiment!

Naoual said...

LOL, I did watch the Animaniacs, so you did remind me of that fun cartoon!!

This nurse sure is cheeky, love the sentiment you added and your card is truly STUNNING!! LOVE her hair! Great job Amy!!

Hugs, Naoual xx

miss morgan... said...

ohemgee! the shading in her hair is amazing! as a redhead, love the tones!

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - this is ADORABLE!!!! And naughty! LOVE IT!

jan farnworth said...

love the colors you choose.

Mimi said...

Fabulous card Amy! Love her hair and the heart pin is just the right touch! ;)

ChickieChirps said...

Lols!!! Love your card... as usual! She really is a Cheeky wee thing!!!

Arabella

chrilvian said...

kiss back to you

Valerie said...

Super duper card. Love the sentiment.

TFS
Valerie

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE your card, as usual - this is just adorable! :)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

love this and her hair is stunning.

Pegg S said...

Really great card - I love it! Her sentiment is just too funny!!!

Melissa said...

LOL! Thanks for the giggle! Gorgeous card!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy, she is wonderful. With her firey red hair and those wonderful silk stockings I am sure the McDreamy would be all over it. lol...Great card. I can not wait to get these ladies. I just love the Cheeky line. Hugs, Lisa

Lesley said...

That sentiment just made me lose the last of my coffee - hahahahaha! Love it!

JessicaK said...

Amazing coloring, especially that hair! I can never get reds right and yours looks perfect. And that sentiment!

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Lovely card, love the sentiment!

kris said...

ok! i love the whole RED theme!! her hair is beautiful!! the whole card is beautiful!! =D

Serafiia said...

WOW - she's adorable! I love the matching text! :)

Hugs, Serafiia

Cassie_lu said...

loving the red hair. the whole things looks great really :)

Thanh Vo said...

LOL. I am laughing so hard at your witty sentiment, Amy. Thanks for adding that in!

dweatter said...

Wonderful card. The sentiment is perfect.

Carisa said...

Love this!! So cute - congrats on the pink ladies DT!!!

WickedPixie said...

Oooh! LOVE, love, love what you did with Nursie! And that sentiment is FABULOUS! :-)Traci

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, definately cheeky and so it that sentiment.
Hugs
Caz
x

Mercedes said...

You know this reminds me of those old cartoons, where the wolf sees the cute lady and his eyes bug out. Very Cheeky

Stamping Cafe said...

What a fabulous card, Amy! Love her red hair and the sentiment!!

The Color Me Copic blog is awesome, can't wait for more info!! Have a beautiful weekend!

Crafty Jenn said...

Lol! I love it! The colors and the funny sentiment...too cute! I'll have to sheck out the Copic blog.

<3 Jenn

Kimberly S said...

Adorable Amy! Love the coloring, and the colors. She is just too cute! :)

Joy said...

your card came out so cute! love those new images from TGF! the cuteness will never end... but that's okay...I love them! have a wonderful weekend!

Ms. Earlgrey said...

She is awesome, the card is fantastic, but what I really love is the coloring and all the colors that you used.

Joan

Jodi said...

OH Amy!! Another adorable image and wonderful card you have made with her!! I will definitely have to create something with her for my co-workers, they will just love this cute nurse!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

kadie said...

AMY!!!!! This is awesome...seriously awesome...and SO ARE YOU!
Yes, this beauty would def give McDreamy and McSteamy heart attacks!

Lynne Phelps said...

Hubba hubba! The way you colored that red hair is wonderful (says the redhead, LOL!) What a cute little charmer!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

love this, the sentiment is perfect!!!

Camishel said...

Haha naughty nurse in deed...love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it so much!!! The reds are so pretty! Great colors!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

I LOVE the hair! I love the whole thing! I love the image! OMG...have to have it!

Janna :)

Autumn said...

Love that sentiment! The red hair is fab, I love this!

Paula Laird said...

Awesome! I want to color like you when I grow up!

lorena b. said...

That nurse is gonna give somebody a heart attack!

Sammi said...

oooh.. I LOVE this card Amy!!
xxx

Anita Bownds said...

Ooooo so awesome lovein this stamp and your card is so cute...hugz Anita

Tasha said...

Wow her hair looks amazing! Love the layout and fab sassy style
love tasha xx