Saturday, May 29, 2010

Simply Betty Stamps

Hey all!
I've got some super exciting news that I've been bursting at the seams to share with you and the day has finally arrived when I can shout it from the rooftops! :)

Simply Betty Stamps are some of the coolest new kids on the block and I immediately fell in love with their hip, retro-esque cartoon vibe as soon as I saw them. So when I was invited to be a part of the SBS design team it was a total no brainer... and my answer was, "heck yes"! LOL
If you haven't checked them out yet, head on over to the Simply Betty blog or the store and take a look... there is actually a pre-order going on through the 31st with 10% off. If that isn't cool enough, Betty is also putting the names of everyone who pre-orders into a drawing and one lucky winner will actually get their entire order for free! Let me tell you, these stamps are SO much fun to color... oh and each one even comes with a quirky little friend too so you won't want to miss out on this deal!
Official previews will begin tonight at midnight pst and will lead up to the GRAND OPENING BLOG HOP on June 1st. So be sure to stop by later when I'll be able to formally introduce you all to my new friends!
See ya then! :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes, I can't wait to see what you do with Betty's images, they are absolutely gorgeous, and with your colouring skills, i know you'll create something truly sensational.

Massive Congratulations Hunni
Suzi
xxx

♥Rach♥ said...

Congrats Amy, I can't wait to see what new stuff you do, they do look like just your style :0)

Kimberly S said...

How wonderful, congrats! Of course I've been thinking about ordering them, and I may just have to do it! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! So glad for you. I can't wait to see your new cards :)

Naoual said...

HUGE congratulations Amy! So well deserved though, LOVE your work!!

Have fun with these gorgeous stamps, can't wait to see what you'll create with them.

Hugs, Naoual

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Amy, we couldn't be more thrilled to have you on the SBS Team!!! What fun we'll have!

And I promise the previews won't be late like the announcement on the SBS blog was today (sheepish grin).

Hugs,
Lisa

~* steph :) *~ said...

oo, congrats!!! so cute! the quirky little friend is the cutest. i'm gonna go check them out. thanks, amy! have a wonderful weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Congratulations, Amy!! WooHoo... can't wait to see what you do with the new stamps!!

RiNNE said...

Congrats, girlfriend! You're so lucky! They look great! Can't wait to see... I just pre-ordered the whole bunch!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy Congratulations! I can see why they snagged you up. She is just adorable and you sure have put your twist to it. Man are you going cost me money. lol...I just might have to get a second job. Oh well, a girl has to have what she has to have. lol....Great card my friend and again I am so happy for you! Hugs, Lisa

Alice said...

YAY!! BIG congrats, Amy!!! their stamps are fun! can't wait to see what you make with them!! =) have a lovely weekend!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats, Amy! Simply Betty stamps are quirky cute and I can't wait to see your cards! Way to goooooo!

WickedPixie said...

Oooh, lucky girl! (Although, they are lucky to get you, too!) :-)Traci

Jen Shults said...

WooHoo!! I'm so happy to get to work with you on this team!! Hugs!