Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet thing!

Happy Monday mornin' to ya!

I hope y'all are enjoying this gorgeous first week of May. Besides a bit of wind the days around here have been bright and sunny... I love it! And I've got big plans to help my mom plant some flowers that we got over the weekend as an early Mother's Day gift, hey I can't make cards all the time, LOL. ;)

Speaking of cards, I've got one that I made for Claire's Neapolitan color challenge over at Club Anya this week. As you can see, my sweet tooth led me to take this challenge quite literally... especially when I found these crazy Jolee's ice cream stickers that I thought would be perfect with my altered Lolli Anya. Yep, I altered. Surprise, surprise, but not a whole lot really. All I did was wipe her lollipop away and replace it with an altered ice cream cone from the Dress Me 2 set.
I admit it... my mouth is watering a bit just thinking of some yummy ice cream right now oooooh and the smell of fresh waffle cones... drool! LOL! Seriously, I should probably think about eating some breakfast soon! ;)

We would love to have you join the Monday Mania fun this week so hop on over to CA&Friends if you haven't checked it out yet today!

Ok, I'll see ya on the flip side my friends! :) Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- KI Memories (pink and cream)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Lolli Anya, Dress Me 2 set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Jolee's ice cream stickers
American Crafts alpha rub-ons
Sakura clear glaze pen
Ranger Inkssentials white gel pen
Copic multiliner 0.3 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E13, R20
hair- E35, E37, E57, E59
dress- RV10, RV11, RV32, RV34, E30, E50, 0, E44, E47, E49
ice cream cone- E34, E57, E50, E30, E31, RV10, RV21, RV23, YR21, E34

29 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

IS THIS Ever Cute Cute Cute!!! LOVE LOVE it!!!

Maria Therese said...

Your card is so yummi I want to eat it!!

Andrea C said...

ooo me likey x

♥Rach♥ said...

Oh she's ADORABLE Amy! Love the ice cream cone and great use of the Jolee stickers, it all goes together so well :0) Love it

Marley said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and the image is adorable! xxMarley

~* steph :) *~ said...

too cute, amy! i love how you alter stamped images. i wish i weren't so clumsy and could do that :). thanks for sharing your oh-so-sweet creation. love the colors and the altered image :). have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Allison said...

She is SO sweet! Thanks for the reminder to use stickers on a card too... not something I think about on my cards these days.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is so SWEET! lol...Seriously, this is just too cute. It makes me want to stop at DQ for something sweet. Love the coloring. It is just beaurtiful as always. Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

Super sweet! :)

fairie said...

Oh she is so sweet. Heheheh...nicely done.

Mimi said...

You create the cutest cards! Super adorable! ;)

WickedPixie said...

This is absolutely yummy! I love it!
Yep, it's that time of year...ice cream! My weight loss plan had completely turned around and is a weight gain plan right now because I cannot resist ice cream! :-)Traci

donna mikasa said...

So sweet....so yummy! I can just taste the neapolitan flavors! Lolli Anya is just perfect on your card...

RiNNE said...

I'm officially hungry! So adorable, Amy! Great challenge and the jolee stickers are cute!!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a sweet yummy card, Amy!! Love the colors and the jolee stickers are perfect for your card!!

Leanne said...

oh man, i'm gonna have to go to rite aid or baskin robbins for some dessert! cute card amy!

Alice said...

YUM!! so cute! i love those colors! love the hair color you used! will have to try it! =)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so yummy, i love the glitz! Beth

Juls said...

such a yummy card! Hugs Juls

Marlene said...

So cute!!!! Love the yummy card! Makes me hungry for dessert!

Joy said...

love the card...so sweet with pink and brown! love that you added the ice cream instead of the lolipop! too cute! happy Monday!

Jodi said...

She really is a sweet thing! I love your take on the challenge, this is adorable!! Love this!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Shirley N said...

Oh YUM! This is the sweetest card, LOVE it Amy!!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is soo sweet!! Literally LOL I love all the sweet tooth stuuf on the card and your colouring is amazing!
Kristy xx

Corina said...

Oh my goodness, this card reminds me of my childhood. It takes me back to the time, when I walked in to a candy store and being amazed at all the different candy.

Super Cute!

Corina
www.ScrapbookingInk.com

1LuvnMama said...

Yummo Amy! Slurp, slurp! I wish I were in Lolli Anya's place right now! :)

Pam Varnell said...

OMG girl, who could be sweeter than Lolli Anya on this ice cream card. Love all the scrumptious goodies in the background. Love it Amy!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

She's so cute, Amy! Great take on the challenge. Was so fun to play along!

Tasha said...

This is so adorable AMy, love all the sweet treats you have surrounded her with
love tasha xx