Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Miller time

Hello again my friends!

Well here we are at the second day of Simply Betty Stamps previews and I'm switching gears a bit to share a cool guy card with you all. This chill dude is Miller and he comes with a crazy little lizard friend. How perfect is he for all those teen boy cards that can be a bit tricky to find just the right image for? I really love the "it's all good" relaxed attitude he seems to have. :)

To see even more fun previews zip on over to the Simply Betty blog. You'll also find a list of my fellow teammates there with links to all of their amazing blogs too! Then mark your calendars for the GRAND OPENING blog hop tomorrow, June 1st to celebrate the release of the "My Kids Emo World" stamps. There's so much fun stuff going on I can hardly contain my excitement! :)

TTFN!
Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft and and PTI
paper- Basic Grey (orange and brown solids), KI Memories (stripe)
stamps- Simply Betty Stamps (Miller and lizard)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
KI Memories rub-on sentiment
Pebbles eye candy dots
Copic Spica gold and silver glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- Y32, Y35, YR21, YR24
eyes- YG95, YG97, YG99, BG000
clothes- B95, B97, B99, E55, E57, E59, YR16, YR18, BG93, BG96, BG99, E44, E47, E49
lizard- G20, G40, G82, G85, Y15, Y17

18 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

too cute, amy! love your boy card! the sentiment reminds me of joey on friends. love it. thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

Maria Therese said...

Cool boys card!!

Claireabelle said...

Amy this is just fab!!! Love what you've done with him!
x

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG I love Miller! You have made him look soo cool!! Fabulous card again Amy.
Kristy xx

WickedPixie said...

HAHaHa! That's Awesome! :-)Traci

Alice said...

Miller is pretty handsome and i love his lizard friend!!! cool card!

Kim Dellow said...

OMG he is wonderful and I Lurve that Lizard! So cool! Fab card Amy. Kim

Kimberly S said...

Awesome card, and the images are too cute! How wonderful that he has a pet with him, makes for a fun little set. :)

Pam Varnell said...

I am loving Betty's new stamps and Miller is just too cute. Love what you did with him Amy and I love the paper tearing. Great effect.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Miller is a totally awesome dude ;) My boys love him! and his lil pet too! I don't care for lizards very much, lol, but I can handle cute stamp ones ;) hee, hee!
I hope you had a fab weekend!
hugs, margie

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, this is so cute! I love him, he reminds me of my sister's youngest boy. Conner is going to love this for his Birthday this year(16) I can not wait to get this set and have some fun with them. Hugs, Lisa

Crafty Jenn said...

He's cute! I love his grunge look. Awesome card!

<3 Jenn

Angela said...

I have got to order this set!!! They are all adorable!!! Congrats again on the DT spot and also your DT spot with TPS!! You will have a blast coloring the TPS images!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Jen Shults said...

This just makes me smile! I love that huge fun sentiment... it cracks me up. gorgeous card Amy!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Totally awesome card, Amy! Love the sentiment!!

Catherine said...

Miller is doing awesome thanks to your gorgeous coloring and distress inking! Love the torn edge on the striped paper strip. The big sentiment rocks!

RiNNE said...

Stellar card, Amy! I like the simplicity of it...just makes that sentiment pop out!! Thanks for introducing me to these stamps...I got them all!! Teeheee!!!

Tasha said...

Wow this is so cute! Awesome colours and i love the text
love tasha xx