Friday, August 12, 2011

I vant you to vant me... hahaha!

OMLord of the Rings... what a week it has been... shout it out with me everyone, TGIF! Let's just say that I'm very glad to have today off, LOL! ;)

I'm once again joining in the Tickled Pink previews for the NEW Spinks and Spooks Halloween collection that have been going on this past week. The Pink Ladies and the Pinkettes are alternating days to show you new images in both stamp ranges. The Lil Haunts 2 are illustrated by Christina Dee and this collection also comes with a Halloween sentiment release designed by the talented Ann.

Today we are bringing you Vampire Lestat and he is one devilishly handsome lil bloodsucker, LOL! I imagine he doesn't have a difficult time luring innocent victims back to his lair with that mesmerizing gaze of his.
I really can't wait to pair him up with Vampire Lilith from last Halloween's digi release (which a little birdie told me should all be showing up in rubber sometime soon... WOOT WOOT!) So lock your doors villagers, those two are sure to be a deadly combination! ;)
But for now Lestat will have to be content to 'hang out' with his little bat friend there... oh how I crack myself up! :)

Now as always it wouldn't be a Tickled Pink Stamps preview without a prize, so head on over to the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment on today's post for a chance at winning your very own Lil Haunt Vampire Lestat rubber stamp! And while you are there be sure to check out all of the swoon worthy Lestat cards that my fellow Pink Ladies have created. :)

Bugs & Hisses! XOXO
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls' Paperie (Toil & Trouble), Authentique (Glowing), Making Memories (Antique Brun)
stamps- Tickled Pink (Lil Haunt 2 Vampire Lestat and Halloween sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Nick Bantock Vermilion Lacquer
Tickled Pink Christmas die
Martha Stewart epoxy web and spider

Sakura clear glaze pen
EK Success gold pen
Copic markers:
skin- E0000, E000, E70, E71
hair- T5, T7, T9, 110
eyes- E19, E18
clothes- C5, C7, C9, N5, N7, N9, R46, R59, E18, W00, W0
bat- T5, T7, T9, R22, R29, 110

12 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

He's classy!

Tress said...

Love it, love it, love it!

Nancy Thomas said...

Oh my - this is fabulous. Lestat is gorgeous (loved that Vampire series long before the juvenile Twilight came along). You brought his coat to life with your coloring.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!!! AWesome!!! I love Halloween!!! This card is totally fun and cool! Great job as Always!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Creations by Shirl said...

Amy rocks again! Awesome card, great images and luv your coloring on the vampire... Great layout and DP you used...
Hugs my friend, and have a safe upcoming weekend!

RiNNE said...

Scary!!!!!! But totally terrific coloring!! Wow, just look at that cape. The red part looks stunning, bright like blood (*insert evil laughter*) and the black part looks like velvet!!

gobeagirl said...

Amy your coloring of his cape is spectacular! I love all the folds and shadows that you have created with your mighty pens. You rock my friend and I love it. I think Lestat is simply amazing. I hope that you have a great day off! I soooo agree with your TGIF. I have today off as well, but Madison has been sick for 2 days and it really changes how you think the day is going to go. I am just glad to be Mom today and help her. :O) Hugs, Lisa

donna mikasa said...

No one colors these images like you--what an amazing card! Scary and stunning at the same time! Love it!

Shirley N said...

I never thought I'd call a vampire card stunning, lol, but this is Amy! Your papers and design are as elegant as your gorgeous coloring--awesome card!!!

MagsB said...

What a fabulous, spooky card! Love the red lining of his cloak - it's got to be silk, so gorgeous!

Now I'm earwormed by the song 'I want you to want me' (The version by Letters From Cleo, sung at the end of the film '10 Things I Hate About you.' Ace film, and it's one of my fave songs!!)

Have a great weekend!

luv, Mags x

Leanne said...

Hi Amy!
TGIF!!
This is so cool! I love the folds in the cape, gorgeous coloring, and this paper rocks! He's actually very goodlooking, I wouldn't mind being his slave. hehehe..
Have a gr8 weekend!

FitterTwit said...

I like your style! ;)