Thursday, August 18, 2011

Witching hour...

Olo!

Well it may not be Friday yet but I'm doing a little happy dance because I've got a couple days off... woot, woot! So much to do... I wonder what I should tackle first?

Before I go do anything though I have a card for the new challenge now up over on the Tickled Pink challenge blog and it is ANYTHING GOES! Easy peasy right? Just pull out a Tickled Pink image and go to town! :)
With this latest release I have been starting to get the itch to make some super fun Halloween cards so I actually went back to last year's digi Lil Haunts and printed Witch Lylah out "big head" size. Then I thought it would be cool to create a circle card with lots of circular elements for her to live in. I gotta say that I love how this one came out... it was one of those rare times when everything came together exactly how I envisioned it.
And even though we are still enjoying the end of our summer days I'm kinda getting anxious for fall to hurry up and get here now. That way if I can't control myself and start dressing up like a spooky witch or something it won't look quite as odd. Ok, ok... that would still be weird but if I could look as good as Lylah here in a pointy hat and black lipstick, I'd be sportin' that look all over town, LOL! ;)

But I digress... back to the challenge! If you would like a chance at winning this week's prize then why not play along? Don't forget that your card must feature a Tickled Pink stamp in order to qualify for the prize... these include: Lil Lolitas and Lads, Pinkettes, Pink Pets and Cherries. All of which can be found in the Tickled Pink store.

Good luck!Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Authentique (Glowing), The Girls' Paperie (Toil & Trouble)
digi stamp- Tickled Pink (Lil Haunt Witch Lylah)
Colorbox black pigment ink
Making Memories die cut moon, bats and pumpkin
Kaiser Craft gems
computer generated sentiment
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, W1, W5
eyes- BV23, BV25, BV29
hair- YR30, YR20, YR21, YR24, E97
clothes/jack o'lantern/spider- T5, T7, T9, YR04, YR09, E19, Y35, Y38, E55, E57, E18, C5, C9, R29, R46, V25, V99, Y21, Y26, Y28, Y11, Y13

35 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous and fun! Love the circular shape and all the Halloween goodies.

gobeagirl said...

Amy this totally ROCKS! I had enlarged it and all of a sudden Madison is behind me and shes like "Mom, That is absolutely Gorgeous!" lol.. So now you have Madison's seal of approval... Anyway I am so with you on looking like you Lylah. I would dress like that all the time as well because she is just beautiful! I love the paper you have used. I just purchased the Authentique from Susana and I can't wait to use it. Have a great couple of days off. I just have one more day then I am off for the weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Maria Therese said...

really cool , makes me wish I was making halloween cards ♥

Pam Varnell said...

Freakin cute Amy. All the embellishments are perfectly placed. ADORABLE.

Creations by Shirl said...

Another great card Amy~
Yours rocks alot... Luv that circle card, your digi image is beautiful I need to hop over to that store, and all those punches are just so perfect on the card... Geat coloring of her hair too!
Have a great day~

Regan said...

Amy, this is gorgeous!!! She is one of my favorite images anyway, but I love how you've colored her and that paper is fabulous! Your embellishments ROCK, especially the clock! Love it; I simply love it! As you can tell I'm ALL about Halloween these days! Bring on Fall, I say! :) Enjoy your time off and can't wait to see your next amazing project!
{hugs}
Regan

Lau W said...

Tour colouring is just WOW ! love your creation very much !
xxx

Heidi Brawley said...

omg! I love this too! It is soo Awesome!!!
Hugs!!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is fabulous. TFS.

Robin said...

This is so fun!!! Love it!
Robin

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! :)

chrilvian said...

ooooooooooo im in love
halloween...i love it!!!!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this...She is soooo Spooky Kewl and your card is perfect Amy!!!

kris said...

oh it's so nice to see your kick start to Halloween!! Love the card!! btw, i didn't forget about you!! now that the party is over i can finish your order!! =D Hugs!

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous card Amy, fab design and coloring!

Kim Dellow said...

Wow Amy I love it. Kim

Unknown said...

O wow Amy this is fabulous, fantastic colouring and love all the embellishments on your card. Have fun on your days off :) Xxx

Shaela said...

FANTASTIC card!! Love all the dimension and elements on it. :)

Leanne said...

Hi Amy,
Ah this is AWESOME! The layers, papers, coloring and sentiment all flow so well. The round elements are fantastic. I can see your smile after finishing, that's how I get when what I see in my head actually comes together. Congrats! This is awesome! :)

donna mikasa said...

Love this circle card--bewitching and spooky cute at the same time! The mix of papers and the embellies are just perfect...Love it!!

Katie said...

This...Is...AWESOME! I love everything about it, all the little details and your coloring is amazing once again :)
xx Katie

Leonie said...

O Amy you do rock the 'big head' style so well girl!! This totally Rocks!! The rick orange and black are amazing!!! Seriously cool as is all those wonderful circle elements!!
Hugs Leonie

Mimi said...

Awesome card Amy! Perfect mix of papers and embellies, as always! Is that a new profile pic??? So adorable!! Have a great evening! ;)

Chelsea said...

Love thisM!

ccroll said...

As always, dear....this is adorable!! Love the early peek at halloween. :)

Craftdee said...

More fabulousness! Love it all in its circly goodness, TFS Dee

RiNNE said...

Wow, another gorgeous creation! Your design is wonderful and I love all the circles! Such amazing embellishments too! LOVE!

Hlora said...

She is so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, going right now to post it to my blog...this ia wonderful!

Crafty Loops said...

Wow, this is a fantastic shaped card and the image is brilliant. Lee xx

Annette Allen said...

wow another awesome halloween...Great coloring..

*Successful* said...

Very interesting card! And you did bats itself or these are labels?

callyannc said...

Ummm... you are Good! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

Wow another absolutely fantastic card, love your colouring and this paper is gorgeous
love tasha xx

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wow! This card is stunning. I love all the circle elements and witch lylah is such a cutie. Your colouring of her is brilliant. A wicked card for halloweej. Thanks for sharing

Hugs Julie