Monday, August 1, 2011

I've got some 'wee' winners to announce!

Good morning!

I'm excited about starting this week off with some 'fairwee' sweet candy for a few lucky ladies so I'm
Linkgoing to just jump right on into the announcements. :)

And without further ado the winners are:

Fairwee Jilly- Christiana
Fairwee Piper- grace
Fairwee Daphne- Michele
Fairwee Emaline- Dora
Fairwee Mia- eva
Fairwee Josie- Mariska

Congratulations ladies! Please email me at pete_danger @ hotmail.com with your mailing address and I will get your candies off to ya as soon as possible. :)

And once again a big huge thanks to everyone who played along in this weeks previews... don't forget that the entire August release is now available at the ATS store! Woot Woot!


XOXO
Link

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- American Crafts (Campy Trails)
stamps- Sweet November (Fairwee Emaline and Fairwee Mia, sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
Autumn leaves satin border tape and rub ons
Kaiser Craft gems
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
(sorry, I lost my list... but if I find it I'll add the numbers later)

23 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

CONGRATULATIONS ladies on your win!! Love this card also!! it is sooo darn cute!!!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Leanne said...

Congrats ladies!
Super sweet card Amy!

Mariska said...

I'm over the moon! I love little Josie and what's best of all... I'll have your card in my collection! Big thank you Amy!! I'll do her justice!

xxx
Mariska

Unknown said...

OMG OMG I won Emaline squeal :))) Thank you Amy, this is so exciting to me.. I can't believe I won, Thank you Big hugs xxx

Larisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS ladies on your win!!

RiNNE said...

Congrats to the lucky ladies. Awesome card, Amy! The wees' coloring is stellar and the elements are so very cute!

gobeagirl said...

Congrats to all the winners! Amy I just love this this card and the papers that you have used on it. Love, love the satin boards and tape. That looks so awesome. Hope you have a good start to your week. I am off to work and wish I was home playing with the family for the day. Oh well. I owe I owe so off to work I go. lol.. Hugs, Lisa

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Another sweet bit of a card :) So cute!
Congrats to all the winners!
hugs!!!

Shazza said...

well done ladies, cute card x

Lau W said...

Congrats ladies !! :-))
xxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Woo Hoo! to all the winners...
Great job!
Amy luv your card, can't get enough of those mini fairies....

~* steph :) *~ said...

congrats to the lucky winners :)! super cute card, amy! have a fab day! *hugs* steph :)

grace said...

OMG I can't believe I won!
Congratulations to all the lucky winners!
I love the card as well..the fairwees are cute as always. The colors are very fun! :D

Mimi said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! Adorable card Amy! The Fairwees are sooo cute!!! ;)

Carisa said...

congrats to the winners!!! i'm more than a wee bit jealous. haha i'm going to have to find some hidden cash to add some of these cuties to my collection!!! :D Great release once again, amy!!!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to the winners! Have fun with your Fairwees!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.
What a great card.

Ardilla said...

Congrats to the winners :)

Patricia said...

Congrats ladies I make a card using one of them I love it are super cutes Amy, here is my card hope you like it =P

Danni said...

Oh how I adore these sweet Fairwee's! They are on my wishlist and I hope to get them soon!!
Such a darling card, so fun!!

Aluap said...

Congrats to all the winners :) Amy a new awesome card, cute!!!

Sudha said...

Congrats to all the winners.
Cute creation dear.

Zarah said...

Iiiiii'm gonna go shopping...!! :D
They're LOVELY and you showcase them beautifully!

Congrats to all the winners, too! :D