Saturday, August 13, 2011

Clearly magical...

Hey everyone!

I'm back to fully reveal what may have been just a cloudy snippet yesterday... did you see through our little surprise or were you CLEARLY stumped? Well wonder no more because some of the cherished members of the TGF alum along with the Farmers are all thrilled to bring you a BRAND NEW line by TGF:

CLEAR STAMPS!!!!

Before we go any further, these stamps are not replacing the rubber line. TGF is testing the waters to bring you some fun new designs, and most of all QUALITY stamps! To add to the fun, with clears they will also have the opportunity to bring you some RE-RELEASES in addition to NEW releases and we are excited to get started with the first two sets!

INTRODUCING.....

BANTASTIC and MY FAIRY PRINCESS

I used the My Fairy Princess set for my card today. The original trio of Fairy Tink, Fairy Chloe and Fairy Eva were part of my very first purchase from TGF and I love them just as much now as I did then. So what makes these clear versions different? Well not only do they come with the fun new mushrooms, three sentiments and other little images but the fairies have all been shrunk down to a smaller size than the originals making them even more adorable if ya ask me! :)

I paired 'mini Eva' (shhh... don't tell the others but she's my fave simply because of her cute flippy hair, LOL) with the cool mushrooms by masking her off so that it would look like she is sitting on them. Which made for a quick and easy little scene that didn't need much else on the card distracting from it. Still, I couldn't resist adding just a few pearls and flowers into the mix... ;)

I am REALLY, REALLY hoping that with the introduction of this new clear format that Marie will continue to grow and expand on this line of fairies... Eva, Tink and Chloe definitely need some more little sisters joining them don'tcha think? I'll be keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed for that, LOL!

So, what do you think? Are you CLEARLY stunned or could you see RIGHT THROUGH our snippet yesterday? Anxious to try the new line? Well, be sure to leave a comment on the TGF BLOG to see who ELSE is previewing the FUN today... you'll see some familiar faces in addition to the Farmers and there's a SET OR TWO UP FOR GRABS there, too!

See you tomorrow for the official release of the first two CLEAR stamp sets, Bantastic and My Fairy Princess.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Swing into Spring and Family Tree)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (My Fairy Princess set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Paper Trey Ink twine
Kaiser Craft pearls
tulle
Prima Got Flowers
Ranger Stickles
Clearsnap Smooch Illuminate
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- V05, V06, RV69
clothes/wings- YG03, YG95, G99, B000, 0
mushrooms- E81, 0, RV10, R81, R83, R85, Y21, YR21, YR23, Y11, Y21, Y15, RV00, RV10, RV11

22 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Amy!
OMGosh, this is beautiful and so dreamy. Love how you masked her onto the mushrooms and the scene is just magical indeed. Love her violet hair. Super, super cute!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Amy! I LOVE LOVE her hair color! Perfect choice of DP!

Creations by Shirl said...

I just knew it "Clear Stamps", yes!
Luv your stunning card Amy! Sooo pretty colors and her hair is a knock out, luv the papers you used a superb card indeed..
Luv it!

Unknown said...

So adorable! Love all the details about it :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a pretty card - love her purple hair especially and those mushrooms are gorgeous.

Sudha said...

Pretty cute creation dear.

RiNNE said...

What a beautiful and magical card! I just love the paper you chose and the colors too! Those mushrooms are awesome!!! LOvE it!!!

Renkata said...

Hi Amy,
super cute card dear.

Maria Therese said...

Gooooooooooooorgeous!! Love every little bit of your sweet card ♥♥

Jacilynn said...

as always this is too cute. great job Amy!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, she's super cute! I love this whole scene! and her hair! Adorable :)
hugs, margie

Carisa said...

do you need my address to send me this card?! LOL I love it!!! LOVE how you masked her to make her look like she's sitting on the mushroom. Seriously adorable.

~* steph :) *~ said...

oo, i love this card, amy! so super pretty and sweet! love the papers you have used and the sweet fairy on the mushrooms is adorable. thanks for sharing and have a lovely Sunday! *hugs* steph :)

Unknown said...

This card is adorable! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing. I need this stamp set!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Amy. LOVE her purple hair ... you know how I love purple. The scene you created for your main image panel is just stunning. Love your whole card.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, this is absolutely adorable! I too love her purple hair. She is my favorite of the whole bunch. I am hoping that the clear stamps work as good as the rubber. I have always had trouble with clears one. lol... I think it is more operator error than anything else, but still. lol...Hugs, Lisa

Pinkladibug said...

Very cute! not only do I love the images but I always love the way you put your colors together...always beautiful.

Thanks

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOO Cute!! Love your Fabby card Amy...You Rock My Friend!!

:: Samantha KT :: said...

I love it -- it's sooo adorable! Great colouring too!

Samantha

WickedPixie said...

Awww Amy, what a lovely glimpse into her sweet little fairy world! I am also getting a kick out of the fact that you and I both used background tree paper with mutlti colored stripe paper! Sorry I don't say hi as often as I should - keep meaning to send you and e-mail and will try to do that this week! :-)Traci

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG... how gorgeous is this, Amy! Your coloring is fantastic, I love her beautiful hair colors... perfect use of the papers as always! This set is a must have! Hugs!!

*Successful* said...

What beautiful stamp! You very beautifully paint stamps.