Friday, August 5, 2011

Laugh a little...

TGIF my friends!

I'm heading back to the ol' grindstone but I hope you are getting to enjoy a few fun filled days full of sunshine and perhaps even a bit of crafting. :)

Did y'all check out the new Laugh line of stamps from CC Designs during preview week? If not, I highly recommend you run on over to the ATS store and check them out. If you ask me, Christine has really outdone herself with this new collection of stamps... they are SOOOO stinkin' cute! Don't get me wrong, I love her Swiss Pixies and Sugar Plums but these new Laugh girls are my all time faves of all Christine's wonderful designs. Each one has such character and personality and I totally think that they look like they could be their own cartoon on a channel like Nickelodeon. :)

My card today features Bee Laugh and her cheeky attitude with her cute little tongue sticking out really cracks me up. And as soon as I laid eyes on this sassy girlie I knew just the papers to use with her. This was the last line of Heidi Grace papers that I ever found once I heard that she wouldn't be designing scrappy products anymore (that was a sad day I tell ya) and the bee theme really looks like it was made to go with Bee Laugh. I couldn't resist fussy cutting one of the bees out of the paper so that she would have somebody to be blowing raspberries at... talk about cuteness!

Ok, time for me to scoot my boot... have a great one! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Heidi Grace (floral/bees), KI Memories (black)
stamps- CC Designs (Bee Laugh, Laugh Lines Postage and Butterflies Postage)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
Prima flowers
button
Paper Trey Ink twine
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- C5, C7, C9
eyes- E35, E57
clothes- W5, W7, W9, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG000, 0

23 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE! Well I think your card is tooo stinkin cute!!!! Awesome as always!
Hugs!!

Francy said...

Beautiful card!So really cute!
Hugs Francy

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is so darn adorable! I love your papers and your bees. This is really just ADORABLE! Love it. Hope you have a great day at work and after. :O) Don't get heat stroke. It's suppose to be a scorcher here today and I am sure you are the same. Hugs, Lisa

Lau W said...

Such an adorable card, love this stamp, so funny !
xxx

Nancy Thomas said...

You are right - that is a fun image - very colorful and bright. I also like the "bee" stamp. I miss HG paper too.

Larisa said...

Amy, your cards make me smiling every time. I love them a lot! This one is so cute again!!! I wonder where do you get so much creative ideas from? )))
Hugs. Larisa. xx

Tracey said...

I love this Amy! What a fabulous card!!

Aluap said...

Amy, so funny card!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Damn Amy~ talk about a super cute card... Luv that new image... I'm going to hop on to ATS after I visit you....Like how you did the coloring of her hair, great layout of your card too.
Happy weekend my friend~
Hugs

Tress said...

Too cute! And the papers are perfect! What a fun card!

AtStudioD said...

Super cute!! Love the colors and everything about it. TFS. Have a great weekend.

x0, Damaris

Leanne said...

Amy, this is soo stinking CUTE!!! If I end up purchasing her it's because of ur card. love that paper too bad it's out of print. Thanks for making me smile. Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the layout, the flowers are so bright and sunny and go so well with Bee Laugh! The stamp is a great touch, beautiful job :0)

ChickieChirps said...

Lols! This is too cute Amy!

Arabella

Shirley N said...

Just too cute Amy! Love how you did your layout, great design!

Kelly Booth said...

Haaaaa....This makes me laugh a lot!! Love your cards Amy...Hugs!

Unknown said...

This is so adorable! Love the "stamp" sentiment! Cool!

RiNNE said...

Ahahaha!! Too, too cute! You're so right about how much personality she has...love it!! That Heidi Grace pp is perfect and adorable! I just love how you're able to pick the cutest papers to go with the images! Which reminds me-- I had bought these pp w/ the words/images of 'nerds' and 'glee club' last week. They'd be perfect for the SOG stamp you showcased!! I forgot the brand but I'll let u know. When I saw 'glee club,' I thought "I wonder if Amy has this paper?". Heehee!! ;)

donna mikasa said...

Oh, she IS adorable--and you make her come alive with your fabulous coloring! I like the little Laugh "extras", too! Thanks for makin' me smile....

Renkata said...

ohhh Amy this image is so cute.
Very sweet card.

1LuvnMama said...

You crack me up Amy! :) Yes, this bee is so cute! Luv the tongue and can't believe you cut out those bees.

Tasha said...

OMG she is adorable i love her - super cute! Loving the scene you created its a super cute card
love tasha xx

Annette Allen said...

that stamps is so adorable...I have got to get my hands on one of these...