Friday, March 9, 2012

Hoi!

Hello!

Today we have one final leg of our trip around the world with the Lil Lolitas from
Tickled Pink! These international beauties are designed by Christina Dee and I just know that you are going to love all four of the previews leading up to the blog hop and release on March 11th (March 10th for those of us in the States).

Pack your bags because we are heading to Amsterdam in order to meet up with Lil Dutch Lylah. She's so sweet and charming and I'm sure that basket of hers is full of tulip bulbs ready for planting. :)
As always it wouldn't be a Tickled Pink Stamps preview without a prize, so head on over to the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment on today's post for a chance at winning your very own Dutch Lylah digi stamp! And while you are there be sure to check out all of the lovely cards that my fellow Pink Ladies have created too!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Cosmo Cricket (Dutch Girl)
digital stamp- Tickled Pink (Lil Dutch Lylah)
Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
Kaiser Craft gems
Heidi Swapp alpha rub ons
ribbon
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R24
hair- Y11, Y13, Y21, Y26
eyes- B95, B97, B99
clothes- E40, E41, 0, BG70, BG72, BG75, R24, R27, E19, E81, E84, E87, E30, E53, E55, YG91, YG95, Y28, Y32, Y21

15 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
i have to say HOI back, because it's my language, LOL
i just love this image sweetie
your card is super cute hunni
a job well done sweetie
hugs angelique

Kim said...

Hoi!

I love your Dutch card but then again I am Dutch. Your coloring is so amazing. I've been watching your YouTube videos and trying to use your technique myself. Must say I was coloring dark to light before but I like the light to dark technique much better. Still practicing though. Thanks for sharing those great videos.

Hugs Kim

Anne said...

She's adorable Amy and coloured perfectly as always. A lovely card
Anne x

Juls said...

just LOVE this!!! Hugs Juls

Hlora said...

Beautiful card, great colours you used and this is such a sweet image.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is gorgeous. TFS.

Cami said...

Amy, this is so pretty and beautifully colored. Love the color combo and of course your gorgeous coloring!

Marianne said...

Hoi!
Lil Dutch Lylah is really sweet and I love how you've coloured her to match those gorgeous papers.
Marianne x

kim.scrapper said...

What an adorable card, tfs...Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

Hanneke said...

Hoi right back atcha :p Love this Dutch girl, as I am Dutch myself :). Great card, wonderful coloring! Hugs, Hanneke

yvon said...

Hoi to you too.
She's just gorgeous. I hope you don't think that we all walk on these klompen (sorry, don't know the english word for it).
Have a great sunday.
Hugs, Yvon

Isa said...

It´s a very clean card !! Love it, Amy ;)
Hugs ! Isa

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. Lylah is just adorble with her blue dress and red accents. I love your card and the lines of it. Very very pretty, I hope that you are having a great weekend. I really think this paper is just perfect for Lylah. Hugs, Lisa

RiNNE said...

This is awesome! Love the CAS but detailed feel (does that make sense?). Super pretty!

chrilvian said...

ooo she is amazing