Sunday, March 18, 2012

You make me hoppy

Hoppy day to you!

I technically have the day off today but I've got too much that needs to be done before I can just relax and dive back into the Game of Thrones. That and the season finale of The Walking Dead is tonight, so I have to get everything done before then. ;)

So how about one more bunny card to make it a nice little trio? This time I went with the cute Warm Fuzzies Pure Innocence girlie. It's terrible, but I'm pretty sure that I've had her since just before Easter LAST year. Oy... what a bad stamper I've been! I really don't know why I waited so long to color her up because I've gotta say that her bunny suit was a lot of fun to do. Trying to get that soft and fuzzy texture was a nice challenge. The papers that I used are from my scrap bags and that bunny print is still one of my all time favorite Anna Griffin papers. Probably because it reminds me of a pillow that my grandma made for me when I was little. :)

Well, I'm going to sign off and get busy. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Anna Griffin (bunnies), The Girls' Paperie (Vintage Whimsy)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Warm Fuzzies and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Making Memories velvet trim
My Favorite Things chat bubbles die-namics
buttons
crochet flowers from my sis
Martha Stewart border punch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E55, E57, E59
clothes- Y11, Y13, Y32, Y21, Y26, R20, R22, R35, R37

14 comments:

Hlora said...

This has to be the cutest!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love how you colored up bunny girl. And I am laughing at that fun AG paper - I have it in my stash somewhere too! Just perfect for the image.

mariska said...

Aaahw! This card is soooo cute!! And I just get really ready for some beautiful weather with such a colourful card :D

Hugs mariska

MagsB said...

Oh so cute! I love the colouring on the bunny suit, it really does look fluffy!

love Mags B x

chrilvian said...

hihihi funny
love the paper

Anne said...

cute as a button Amy
Anne x

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this card makes me Happy!!!!!
hugs, Heidi

gobeagirl said...

Good afternoon Amy. Jerry says that I have to tell you that he is very jelly at the moment. He just finished watching it on Netflicks and we don't get the channel that is comes on so he wishes we lived closer to you now. lol....Poor man is Jealous! lol... Now as for me, I haven't seen any of it so I'll survive, but I do love your third bunny card. Just so sweet and I love the yellow flannel (great job!) sleeper. So so cute as are your sister's flowers. I love her flowers. Have you talked her into selling them yet? When you convince her let me know I will so send her the money. I think she does a great job of it. I made snowflakes for my first Christmas tree when I was 21, but I haven't crocheted with the little hooks in forever and I rather make blankets. Easier and not as much details. lol... Have a great day and stop reading this as you have work to do before you get to watch your movie. lol.... Hugs

Tonje said...

So cute! Love the crocheted flowers.

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable, Amy! Your colouring of the wee PI girl's bunny suit is fantastic!!! You totally achieved the look of soft, fussy fabric...LOVE it!
Hugs,t

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a cute card.

Tress said...

This image, the way you colored it, and the vintage looking paper reminds me of the feetie pjs we wore as kids. Love it! And your sisters crochet flowers are the perfect accent!

Leanne said...

Adorable and that paper is really lovely.
;)

RiNNE said...

Your choice of paper is fantastic!!! I really must have it :). What a lovely card!