Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cupcakes and smiles

Good morning!

Happy hump day and I hope that your week is humming right along. Besides an entire day of pouring rain yesterday I keep checking things off my to-do list and what not so it's all good. :)

So yesterday in the mail I received my copy of the 3rd issue of Copicendium and I was lucky enough to have a couple of cards featured in it! Because Mad For Markers just celebrated it's second birthday there was a birthday theme running through out this issue and my card was made to go along with that. I combined a pair of the Birthday Fairwees to create this sugary sweet party scene and Josie and Jilly are working hard to get the finishing touches all together for the big celebration.
All of the papers and goodies were just scraps floating around on my desk, that ended up coming together for a bright and happy looking card. Now if only I get a bright and happy day out there today, LOL!

Ok, time for me to scoot and I'll see y'all in 24. :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd, October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye
stamps- Sweet November (Josie's Cupcake and Jilly's Candle), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown and Doodlebug cupcake
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls and gems
Sticko ladybug epoxy sticker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y38, YR04, E09
hair- E35, E57, E59
clothes- BG02, BG05, BG09, E44, E47, YG01, YG03, YG95, G000, G00, RV13, RV14
candle- Y13, Y15, Y17, G20, 0, Y02, Y08
cupcake- RV10, RV11, R83, E30, E31, YR31, V01, V15, V17, RV14, YR04, Y17, YG03, BG09

23 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Wow they're sooo cute!

Arabella said...

This is so sweet Amy! Lovely colours!

Arabella

Nancy Thomas said...

A sweet confection! Love the super happy colors and those cute little girls!

Creations by Shirl said...

That cupcake looks yummy, how cute that Jill's trying to climb onto the cupcake to stick the candle in... he,he...

Marzenciuk said...

Lovely, and cupcake again! I love it :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Super cute!!! love the card very much!!! So does Brooke!!
Have a Great WED.
hugs, Heidi

Kelly Schelske said...

How adorable Amy!

Lau W said...

Superb card, with fun colors !
xxx

Unknown said...

Awww so so fun and colourful and cute, love those Fairwees :D sorry been so much away lately, trying to catch up. Hugs xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is too cute.

Jacilynn said...

this is too cute! love those fairwees!
cheers

Annette Allen said...

so so cute...

♥Rach♥ said...

Love it! Fun, spring-y colors and the girls are adorable together!

Dangina Martinez said...

Hi there Amy, this is to cute! I was going through all my older stamps trying to figure out which to use but, can't choose. LMBO, I am in a funk right now.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Danni said...

So very sweet! They just make you smile!

Juls said...

too cute!! hugs Juls

Isa said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh !! Love it !! Two little girls are adorable .. so really cute !!

Leanne said...

Hi Amy!!
Pretty fabulous card!! So bright and cute! Yummy looking cupcake too. I hope mine is in my mailbox.
:)

Cami said...

Oh Amy, this is so sweet and adorable! How wonderful to have such pretty papers lying around that come together so well! Love the colors and of course your coloring!

Mary J said...

Fabulous, I love this Amy!

gobeagirl said...

Amy, these two make for the perfect Birthday card. I love the colors and the way they are getting this cupcake all ready for the Birthday girl. lol.. Very very sweet card. Hugs

RiNNE said...

Congrats, Amy! Well deserved! Your card is fabulous, and those girlies are having so much fun!

RiNNE said...

Soooo cute!