Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hopping down the bunny trail

Good morning!

Today is officially the first day of spring but so far the sunny spring weather is seeming pretty hit or miss. Hopefully you are getting better weather in your neck of the woods. :)


So I bet you thought I was off the bunny kick, huh? But how could I be when this sweet little guy was just hanging around anxious to get on a card? This is Daba from Sister Stamps and his giggly pose makes me smile every time I look at him. He totally looks like he is getting into some Easter mischief if you ask me. Perhaps the Easter egg hunt will be especially challenging this year... ;)
The papers and stickers are all older Doodlebug and I think the playful print pairs up really well with this silly rabbit.

Ok, I know that this has been a short one but I've really got to get the ball rolling on the day. So time for me to hop to it! LOL

Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/sticker/alpha rub ons- Doodlebug (Easter)
stamp- Sister Stamps (Daba)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Divine Twine
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
E40, E41, W00, R01, R02

14 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

That bunny is adorable - he looks fabulous amongst all the Doodlebug goodness. I swear we have all the same paper from years past!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this Easter card is Adorable!! love it all!
hugs, Heidi

Hlora said...

realy georgius. love the spring colors)))

Annette Allen said...

Amy this is just too cute...I love that little bunny...

Annette Allen said...

Amy this is just too cute...I love that little bunny...

Sudha said...

So cute. Love the bunny.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

Marzenciuk said...

This bunny is so sweet...Beautiful card :)

Jenny said...

Your ability to put together papers is amazing. Love this card!

Rhonda Miller said...

How adorable. I just love the little bunny. TFS.

Maria Therese said...

So cute ♥

Unknown said...

That bunny is just adorable.

Leanne said...

Awww!! Love it! Daba is adorable! This card is the perfect start to Spring!
;)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I think this is just adorable! I really love this Doodlebug paper. I think it is just so charming and happy looking. Your little bunny is adorable as well. I love the way you have colored Daba and the little bit of pink on the ear is just perfect. So so sweet looking. I hope that you have had a great week. I am so so sorry that I haven't been around. I had today off, so I was able to catch up and get my desk cleaned up so that I can be creative once again. lol.. Hugs, Lisa

RiNNE said...

this makes me wanna giggle along! the paper is perfect for him, and i adore the stripes! perfect for the first day of spring!