Saturday, March 10, 2012

We've got a couple of winners to announce!

Good morning!

What do you say we start this weekend off with a couple of candy winners? There were so many great comments left for our two newest Sweet November characters, what a treat to read them all here and on the Sweet November Gals' blogs as well. :)

Okey dokey... no sense in keeping you all in suspense any longer. So without further ado the winner's of the Sweet November March candies are:


Spice Fairy Paprika goes to- Uta
Penelope the Sprite & Zip go to- sunflower sue

Congratulations ladies! Please email me at: pete_danger @ hotmail.com with your mailing info and I will get your prizes sent out on Monday. :)
Big thanks again to everyone who came out for the reveals... without you they wouldn't be nearly as much fun!

For my card today I wanted to pair up this newest Penelope with an older Darby set because the two work so perfectly together. I love how they look just like a couple of friends hanging out and chatting about all those things that are most important to a couple of young Sprites. :)
Well, I've got a busy Saturday ahead of me so I should wrap this up.
Thanks again for stopping by and joining the March release festivities... TTFN!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls' Paperie (Jubilee)
stamps- Sweet November (Penelope and Zip & Darby and Lulu), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress and Colorbox creamy brown
Divine Twine
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR20, YR21, YR24, YR27
hair- E30, E31, E34
eyes- YG95, G99
eyes- B34, B37, BV29
clothes- B00, B01, B04, Y11, Y13, Y19, Y38, YR04, RV11, RV32, RV34, YG00, YG01, YG03, BG000, 0, E35, E57, E59
grass- YG13, YG25, YG17

21 comments:

Hlora said...

This new card is so spring and cute!!!

Juls said...

utterly adorable!! Hugs Juls

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So sweet and pretty!

Unknown said...

Amy, this is adorable, I love the bright fun colours... yes you are perfectly right, Penelop and Darby just look so good together :D Wishing you a nice weekend xxx

Lau W said...

Oh they're so adorable together ! Your card is very nice Amy !
Congrats to the winners :-)
xxx

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a sweet & adorable card, Amy!

Nancy Thomas said...

Oh, they do look like they are having a fun little chat! Gorgeous colors with the great sky background.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Amy!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.
Your card is so sweet. TFS.

Kimberly S said...

Super cute card...very Spring! Congratulations to your winners too! hugs, Kimberly

Shazza said...

just adorable x

biggirlbri said...

What a cute card. Best friends together. Love the colors.
Congrats to the winners!
Have a GREAT weekend Amy!!!
Tiffany

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card with lovely summery colours. Roll on Summer! Lee xx

Cami said...

Such a cute "friendship" card with these two cutie-pies. Congrats to the winners!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooo Adorable!!! Love it and the scene you created!!!
Have an Awesome weekend!!
hugs, Heidi

kim.scrapper said...

Very sweet cards, love these images, tfs...Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

Delphine said...

Totally adorable, Amy! I love the 2 of them together and the colours are fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card! Both stamps are precious :)

gobeagirl said...

Amy I think Darby and Penelope both look so sweet as friends visiting. What a great card. I hope you had a good Saturday. I spent mine in bed for the latter part of the afternoon as my back went out and I ate something that had under cooked eggs in it and I am allergic to eggs. Soooo... You could say I missed a whole day and I really hate wasting my days. lol... Hugs, Lisa

RiNNE said...

I'm so sad that I missed out on commenting/ seeing your release(s). Boo me! Hehehe! Lovely creation and drawings...your scene is so perfect for a best buddy or sister! Wonderful job!

Leanne said...

Sorry I missed this release, but I did purchase the new images. I love that now Darby has a friend to share her thoughts and dreams with that will actually talk back to her. lol.. Great release Amy!!
;)