Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Be the star...

Olo!

Today's card features the second of three little mermaids from this super cute Penny Black set. Only one left to ink up and my goal is to get each one on a card before this month is over... I'm feeling pretty good about my chances.  ;)

So I paired this merbaby and her starfish up with a colorful scrap of older Making Memories paper. This kinda-sorta rainbow stripe has been a long time favorite of mine and I know that I've already used it several times but I don't care. To me it just says summer, and girlie, and happy. Talk about a no-brainer. LOL! All the Copic colors were pulled from the paper and I really couldn't have been happier with the match on her hair. A few quick bubbles from the Fintastic Friends set finished off this CAS card.

TTFN... ta ta for now! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories
stamps- Penny Black (Mermaids set), Hero Arts (Written in the Stars sentiment), Lawn Fawn (Fintastic Friends set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Hero Arts ombre
Kaiser Craft gems
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, RV09
hair- RV63, RV66, RV19, RV69
tail- YG21, YG03, YG25, YG95, Y00, Y11, Y15, Y17
starfish- YR12, YR14, YR27, Y38

2 comments: