Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Lucky stars...

Hi-dee-ho!

Today I've got a pair of lovely mermaids gracing my card. The stamp is called 'Little Mermaid Friends' and is from Lili of the Valley. The image is so intricate that I knew from the start there would be no fussy cutting so instead I went with a very clean and simple card design. Heck, I didn't even add any embellishing other than some glossy accents on the bubbles and Wink of Stella glitter on the fins. And I'm still tickled to get more use out of those star sentiments by playing off the whole starfish theme going on here. All in all, I'm quite pleased with how this simple and sweet card came together. :)

Alrighty, I'm outta here. 
TTYL! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Karen Foster
stamps- Lili of the Valley (Little Mermaid Friends), Mama Elephant (Shooting Star set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black
Ranger Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Paper Smooches die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E35, E59, Y02
hair- Y21, YR24, E33, Y02
tail- BG10, BG23, BG49, Y02
tail- B00, B52, B95, Y02
shells- E40, R00, BG10, BG90, BG93
starfish- Y32, YR24, Y38, Y08

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

O m g!!!!!!!! Soooo darn cute!!!! I love it and I love the colors u used to color these cuties!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Have a Fintastic day doll! !!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Kerri said...

beautiful card love it!!!

Dotty Jo said...

O.....M....G....! Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

Such a beautiful card Amy!! Love it!

Nancy Thomas said...

I think you were a mermaid in a former life. You definitely have an infinity for them and you colored them up beautifully as per usual.