Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sending hugs...

Hello fellow stampers!

I've made another card for this month's Farm Fresh button challenge and I've also stuck with the head swap theme that I've done on my previous entries as well. This time I stamped up Creeper Syren and replaced her face with that of Royal Pain Creeper Cake's. Why do that you ask? Well, as much as I love Syren, she has a very sexy, kinda vampy look to her and I wanted to give her a kinder, gentler demeanor for this card that is all about sending hugs. So I printed out Royal Pain because she has my favorite Creeper face ever. All I had to do was color up her face and bangs, trim them out and glue them right over the original face. I'd say the transition from sultry to sweet was a complete success. ;)

Ok, time for me to scoot. Keep cool and I will see ya tomorrow!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- KI Memories
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Royal Pain Creeper Cake)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Creeper Syren), Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black
buttons
Fancy Pants sequins
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E00, E21, R00, R20
eyes- B04, B39, BG000, 0
eyeshadow- G0000, G00, G43
hair- C5, C7, C9, 100, B04, B06, BG49
tail- BG10, BG11, BG23, BG49, BG0000, Y11

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg this is Super Fintastic! !!!!!LOVE IT! ! ! Amazing altering work again! !!!
Hugs, Heidi

Diane said...

Loving your mermaid series! Who knew- aside from you- that there are so many adorable mermaid stamps- LOL! She reminds me of Betty Page.

Kate said...

Oh, wow, I never saw this one before. Apparently somebody from ebay bought a bunch before she retired (that was the first listing that came up when I did a search on Google). Thank-you Amy for listing all the eye shadow colors, you're so sweet! Love the head swap and her fin is so pretty with your coloring! I just got the Magical Bean mermaid from Marker Pop so I think I'll have to be content with that for my mermaid stamp purchases for awhile!

Holly T. said...

I can't resist a cute mermaid card lol great job! thanks for playing with us on the farm- Holly DT