Monday, June 29, 2015

Magic of friendship...

Hi guys!

Look what I got over the weekend! I had ordered this super cute new stamp, called Magical Friendship, from Tiddly Inks when it was released and I am so glad that it came in time to help wrap up this month of mermaid cards. I can't tell you how much this image spoke to me as soon as I saw it. It reminds me so much of when I was a little girl swimming at the lake, dreaming of mermaids hiding just out of sight in the deep blue waters. Though I was never as lucky as Wryn to meet my own mermaid friend, there are still times when I find myself imagining grand underwater adventures.  :)

Ok friends, I'm off to work. 
TTYL!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Authentique (polka dot), Doodlebug (stripe)
stamps- Tiddly Inks (Magical Friendship set), October Afternoon (Summertime set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Studio Calico sunny day and glass slipper
Kaiser Craft gems
Ranger liquid pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
Wryn
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, YR31, E33, Y02
clothes- B45, B39, BG23, BG49, Y02, Y17, B93, B95, B99
Mermaid
skin- E000, E50, E21, R00, R20
hair- G02, YG09, G16, BG49, Y02
tail- BG11, BG23, BG49
top/starfish- E81, W3, 0, Y17, Y38, YR14
cliff- YG03, YG17, YG67, E40, E41, E42, E43, E34, W5
sea/sky- BG00000, BG000, B0000, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooo very Beautiful! !! Love this!!!♡♡♡♡♡ I got a lot of fun mermaid stuff for my b day this past weekend but no mermaid stamps! Love your fun new stamp set.
Have a Fabulous day! !!!
Hugs, Heidi

Kate said...

Oh, so sweet! I was perusing Google last night for some tissue paper and came across a mermaid stamp from Santoro that I had never seen before. They still had the paper, but the stamp was out of stock. So glad this came before the month was over! Netflix has a cute little series about a group of Mermaid friends (made in Australia) that reminds me of your summer time story. Its pretty cute.

Carisa said...

Omgosh, SO cute - I so need this stamp!!!