Thursday, June 4, 2015

Ocean of love...

Hi there!

There have been some changes at The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh challenge, it now runs an entire month and the big prize is a $50 gift certificate to the store. So no way am I not playing along, LOL! The challenge for June is to add buttons to your card and considering I have plenty of those in my stash this one was easy-peasy. In keeping with my current month of mermaids theme I chose Sea Bean from the Magical set but did a simple head swap with Winky Bean. This one was so simple, all I had to do was cut out Winky's head, minus her pigtails, and glue it right over Sea Bean's face, the hair on the top of her head matched up real nice to the flowing locks below. That cute fishy paper is from the new Camp Out collection by Bella Blvd and as always their cute designs just seem to go hand in hand with Greeting Farm stamps. Now if they would only start making 6x6 paper pads of their designs like Doodlebug does then I would be a very happy camper indeed.  :)

Ok, time for me to mosey. Hope to see ya again tomorrow!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Camp Out)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Sea Bean, Winky Bean), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black
Papertrey Ink scribbled circle die
The Twinery Twine
buttons
Liquid Pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyeshadow- YG01, B0000, B00
hair- YR30, YR31, Y21, E33
tail- B21, B37, B99
everything else- YG01, YG25, Y17, Y38, YR18, R24, R29

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this is super Swishy looking! !!!!! I love it all!!!!! That fishy paper is perfect! !!! So jealous of your plethora of Fintastic sentiments too!!! Have a Swell day doll!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Leanne said...

totally cute!!!

Kate said...

I seriously cannot figure out how you got her hair to work that way when I look at the two different beans! I almost got that collection and then I missed it. I love that scribble circle die cut behind your mermaid, that is so clever! I know you don't usually reply to comments (I know how super busy you are) but I would LOVE to know what marker colors from your list that you used for her eye lids!

Holly T. said...

oh my goodness, she is adorable, thank you Amy for playing, good luck to you :) -Holly DT