Friday, June 12, 2015

Hello...

TGI Fri-Yea!

Talk about workin' for the weekend, tomorrow I've got my first Saturday off in years. And Sunday I might be taking a road trip to Spokane with my sister Tracy, if the current dog she is fostering gets adopted. Needless to say I'm pretty excited for the next couple of days. :)

I have another card for the new month long Farm Fresh challenge over at The Greeting Farm to use buttons. There is no mention of how many cards we can or cannot enter within the expanded time limit so I'm just going with the flow and playing along until someone says otherwise. Once again I have another altered mermaid to share. This time I did a head (and arm) swap with Surfer Anya and the body of Mermaid Anya II. They had both just been sitting in a stack on my table and as I was sorting through images trying to find one that spoke to me these two just clicked. Talk about a super simple alteration, chop off Mermaid Anya's head and waving arm then glue the remaining finned body right on to Surfer Anya's old two legged body. Fussy cut her out and voila... new Beachy Mermaid Anya. And yes, I grabbed a pink version of that Scrapbook Wizard bubble paper like I used on yesterday's card so the trend continues, LOL! 

Have a wonderful weekend everybody and I'll see you again Monday.  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Scrapbook Wizard (dots), KI Memories (Summer)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Mermaid Anya II)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Surfer Anya), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black
Hero Arts hello die
buttons
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YG0000, YG00, YG21, YG03, YG25
everything else- Y11, Y35, YR04, YR18, RV42, RV14, RV29

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is very creative! !!!!!! Another Fintabulous creation! !!!!! Happy travels my friend! !!!Hugs, Heidi

Holly T. said...

another sweet mermaid card, love it! thanks Amy for playing in our challenge- Holly DT