Friday, June 26, 2015

Birthday fishes...

TGIF!

We are in the middle of a heat wave here and everything is getting hot, hot, hot! I'm definitely thinking about spending the afternoon down at the lake. Sure the water is still freezing cold but it will be a welcome relief. 

This little mermaid is keeping cool, she is Mermaid I from Lili of the Valley, and I can officially say that I have now inked up all three of the LOTV mermaid stamps that I own... yeah! It's a feel good moment for me, LOL! I've actually been quite successful in crossing a lot of stamps off my to-ink list during this month of mermaids and I can't believe we are almost to the end of it. Luckily there's no rule saying that I can't throw in a new mermaid here and there as I get them... I mean, have you seen the sneak peek banner over on the Greeting Farm FB page?!   ;)

Ok then, gotta get movin'.
Have a great weekend everybody! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye
stamp- Lili of the Valley (Mermaid I), Kraftin Kimmie (Fin-tastic Friends sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Colorbox creamy brown
Studio Calico sequins
Ranger glossy accents
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E41, E42, E43, E44
tail- B21, B45, B37, G00, G20, G43
shells- Y00, Y21, G00
sea horse- Y00, Y11, Y21
water- B000, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg this is the perfect post for my bday today! !!! I love this cutie with her seahorse pal. This is totally Fintastic !!!!!! I have enjoyed all these mermaid posts!!!
Have a wonderful weekend! !!! Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet, she's adorable! Love the dainty sequins too, Jo x

Kate said...

You have a "to ink list"?! ;-) Happy Birthday Heidi! Super cute card Amy! Try to stay cool over there! Michigan, right? I grew up there. So fun!