Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Autumn greetings...

Hi again

You didn't think I could leave it at only coloring up Ian from the Together Anywhere set did you? Of course not, this beautiful Miss Anya was just begging to take a fall stroll as well and who I am to deny her her fun? Because I love, love, love her this Miss Anya was deemed worthy of being paired up with one of my most favorite papers ever from the long defunct Scrapworks. I only have scraps of it left so the stamps I use with it have to be extra special. I know, I know... total paper nerd here, LOL! But didn't the card turn out simple but oh so pretty? Yep, I think so too.  ;)

Well, that's all for today. Have a wonderful Wednesday!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Scrapworks
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Together Anywhere Anya), Inkadinkado (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Kaiser Craft gems
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, E81, 0, E44, E47, E49

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

So very Beautiful! !!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! I feel just the same about my favourite papers... Long live paper nerds! Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

Yes, for sure simple and pretty... beautiful in fact. Love this card, and how you put it all together. ♡