Thursday, September 3, 2015

Oh happy day...

Olo!

It's been a while since I've joined the fun over at the MFT challenges so my card today is remedying that situation. The layout of this week's Wednesday sketch challenge really caught my eye and got the creative juices flowing. So I pulled out Wish You Were Here Pure Innocence and got to coloring. I did a bit of altering to lengthen her hair and give her a slightly older look but she's still as sweet as can be. I used colorless blender and a terry cloth rag to give her sweater a soft fuzzy look and a bit of denim on her jeans for texture as well. Her puppy pal is actually from the Woof You set and I altered him as well by just drawing in a shorter snout so he looked less like a beagle. A fun bit of old leaf paper by Imaginisce pulls the whole scene together, and looking at it makes me want to go pull out all my sweaters now, LOL!  ;)

Alrighty, thanks for so much for stopping by and I shall see you all tomorrow! :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Imaginisce and We R Memorykeepers
stamps- My Favorite Things (Wish You Were Here and Woof You Pure Innocence)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, espresso truffle and Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things tag die
Studio Calico wood grain enamel dots
Papertrey Ink jute twine
American Crafts brown precision pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E30, E33, E35, E25
clothes- 95, B97, B99, BV29, R56, RV99, R89, E40, E81, 0, E44, E47
dog- E50, E41, E42, 0, YR65, E97, E08, C0, C1
bench- E53, E55, E42, N0, N1, N3

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

I love this!!!!!!! So very cute!!!!🐶❤
Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

It certainly is sweater weather here in the Uk all of s sudden! I think somebody flicked a switch on September 1st as it has been really chilly over the last few days. Love your card... so cute and beautifully seasonal, Jo x

Veronica Z said...

This is the perfect Fall themed card! Your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!