Monday, September 28, 2015

Beware of spooks...

Hello, hello again!

So this past weekend my pal Tracey challenged me to turn a Gorjuss Girl into a Halloween image on one of my cards. I still plan on doing just that but when it came time for me to make a card yesterday you can say that I got a bit side tracked. I was looking through my file full of pre-stamped/printed images with every intention of finding the perfect GG but when I saw sweet Ava from Saturated Canary (I would link but she doesn't appear to be in the SC store anymore) I knew that Tracey would get a kick out of seeing her transformed into a colorful little Halloween cutie. I was imagining Wednesday Addams with her pale skin and dark hair and eyes but instead of a somber black frock I went with a riot of Halloween colors on all those layers of ruffles. As for embellishments, well I stuck with a few fussy cut pumpkins and a die cut black cat to keep Ava company.  :)

Ok folks, gotta go. TTYL!   

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Witch Hazel), Pink Paislee (stripe)
digital stamp- Saturated Canary (Ava)
ink- Prima old road
Memory Box Sitting cat die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
lips- E04, R85
eyes- BV04, BV08, BV29
hair- C5, C7, C9, 100
clothes- YR15, YR09, YR18, YG03, YG25, YG67, T5, T7, T9, V06, V09, BV29, E81, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe she is too cute to spook!!!! Fantastic creation! !!!!🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
Hugs, Heidi

Julie D. Richards said...

Super cuteness.

Tracey Ann said...

Love. What a surprise and inspiration... she is fabulously spooky!! The composition makes me think a little Toccata and Fugue might be playing playing in the background? Thank you... so awesome!