Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy Halloween...

Hey there!

So yesterday I promised a little Gorjuss Girl Halloween fun and here she is. I chose to ink up The Getaway, not only because she is one of my newer GG purchases but more so because she is a chick with plenty of attitude. Then I found this scrap of moody looking night sky paper to pair up with her so I decided to forgo the traditional Halloween colors and put Getaway all in purple. She may be all alone on a dark, spooky night but this little girlie isn't afraid of anything that goes bump out there, LOL! I am also going to go ahead and enter this card into the current 'anything goes' challenge over at the Sugar Bowl. Hope you like it Tracey!  ;)

Smooches! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
American Crafts POW Glitter paper
paper- Cosmo Cricket
stamps- Santoro (The Getaway Gorjuss Girl), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Prima old road
Memory Box mini star die
Martha Stewart bat stickers
Knot & Bow twine
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- C5, C7, C9, 100
clothes- E81, 0, N5, N7, N9, BV13, BV04, BV08, BV23, BV25, BV29

3 comments: