Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Feel better soon...

Hello, hello!

Temps have dipped again and I have officially pulled out the sweaters for the year, love it! It was so grey and chilly yesterday that when it came time to pick a stamp for my card Snuddle Anya was looking absolutely perfect for my frame of mind. I was totally wishing that I could get on my comfiest clothes, grab my softest pillow and favorite book then settle in to my favorite chair for the day. Alas, my schedule didn't allow for that so Anya here got to enjoy some down time instead. I paired her up with the chair from the Sitting Wonderful set and the pillow from the Sitting Cute set and some fancy wall paper looking paper to create a lovely living room for Anya to relax in.  :)

Alrighty friends, have a good one!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Tres Jolie)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Snuddle Anya, Sitting Wonderful, Sitting Cute), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black and Colorbox creamy brown
Gold Smooch
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79, W9
clothes/pillow- B0000, B41, B52, V01, V93, V95, E40, E81, 0
cup- C0, C1, C2, E35, E47
chair- E40, E81, 0, E44, E47

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this is super cute! !!!!!! Love the scene you created!!!!!! U need to share those cooler Temps here please!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

What a sweet little indoor scene... I love her bunny slippers, Jo x

Tara said...

It really looks like a living room! How creative! Luv it!!!

Alice said...

I am such a huge fan of your work and this totally made my day to see you create with Snuddle Anya! So adorable and as with many of your creations you did such a wonderful job! Thank you!

Julie D. Richards said...

Gotta love those slippers. What an adodable. Scene.

Tracey Ann said...

What a cozy room you created... and, you made Snuddle Anya come to life! I want some bunny slippers! ;) Thank you for the inspiration!