Friday, September 4, 2015

Autumn blessings...

TGIF everybody! 

Mmmm... the weekend. I can't wait to enjoy a couple days relaxing and enjoying this cooler weather we've been having. Sure I will spend some of that time walking the dog and getting a bit of exercise in the great outdoors but nothing beats donning some warm socks and yoga pants and spending quality time in the crafty room. Once again I have hit a point where my desk needs a good cleaning and I really want to gather a bunch of fall/Halloween papers and embellishments together so I have them all in one place. That should make the creative process easier for the next couple months. 

My card for today features the super cute Tiny Townie from Stamping Bella called Fay Loves Fall. I fell head over heals for her as soon as I saw her, the apples, that pumpkin... what's not to love? When it came time to stamp Fay up I actually changed up my routine a bit and ditched the Copic X-Press It because I remembered that I had some ivory colored stamping cardstock from CC Designs still in my stash. It's been a long time since I pulled it out but the results are so pretty that I am already planning on using it on more fall themed cards this year. The papers are a mix of old October Afternoon and even older Creative Imaginations that I found in my bog o' scraps. All together I think this makes for quite a pretty fall greeting card.  :)

Ok, I'm outta here. Take care and have a wonderful weekend!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and CC Designs Copic Quality ivory
paper- October Afternoon (wood grain), Creative Imaginations (Debbie Mumm)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Fay Loves Fall), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle, Colorbox dark brown
Lawn Fawn stitched leaf die
Simon Says Stamp wavy scallop border die
Knot & Bow twine
Studio Calico gold enamel dots
Copic markers:
skin- E51, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E25, E29
clothes- V01, V06, V09, RV69, YR30, YR21, YR12, YR18, E30, E31, E55, E44, E47, E49, E50, E51, G20, YG11, YG41, Y11, Y21
leaves- Y32, YR15, E07, YR23, YG63, E35
apples and basket- E40, E41, E43, R22, R24, R59, C0, C2
pumpkin/grass- YR21, YR15, YR27, E81, E84, E87, YG00, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
snail- G20, E81
sky- BG70, 0 

6 comments:

chrilvian said...

pretty

Heidi Brawley said...

WOWZERS!!!!!!!!! 👍This is Gorgeous! !!!!!! Love this image!!!! Have a wonderful weekend doll!!!!Brooke is being honored at an assembly for student of the month today so I get to leave work early to go to it and then start my 3 day weekend! !!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! A sweet, sweet image and so beautifully coloured, Jo x

Lissa said...

This is beautiful! You know what I noticed today? Everyday, first thing I look for, in my email feed is your blog notice. I always check it first. Never noticed. I will skip over all my other blog post notices to check yours. Mainly because every time I open it, I know there's going to be something beautiful inside.
HUGS!
~Lissa
http://www.purrfectionistcrafter.com

Unknown said...

I'm loving the fall theme! Another beautiful card.

Maja said...

Waw, stunning card!