Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Happy Fall...

Hi guys!

I've got a quick post for a simple card today. This handsome dude is Ian from the Together Anywhere set and I think he looks pretty darn slick. With his turtleneck sweater and long leather jacket I could just picture Ian visiting the country for a weekend and taking in a fall festival while he's there. I can't tell you how much I love these bigger My Guy Ians and Miss Anyas, while I was coloring this one up I couldn't help but hope that we see some new sets added to the TGF family sooner rather than later. Who's with me?

Alrighty, I'm totally running behind this morning and there is so much to do.
Talk at'cha later peeps! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Witch Hazel)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Together Anywhere Ian), Lawn Fawn (Happy Harvest), Technique Tuesday (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz Distress Wild Honey, Colorbox dark brown
buttons
twine
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR24, E97, E37
clothes- E81, W0, B91, B93, B95, B97, W1, E40, E43, E44, E47, E49, Y23, Y21, E31

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

What a Fallbulous Fall card!!! I didn't get anything crafty done last due to Brooke wanting us to watch Furious 7. T he ending of that movie still gets me.
Hugs, Heidi

Yenni Natalia said...

Love it! and yes he is so handsome ^_^ especially when you coloured it very well

Tracey Ann said...

So inspiring... Such a great fall card to send to one of my boys... love it!