Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blessings...

Hello, hello!

Ok, I couldn't stop myself from entering more than one of the Kraftin' Kimmie Koffee Krop challenges so here is my second KK card for the week. I made this one for challenge #2 '1:1:1- one sentiment, one image, one layer'. This one was truly a challenge because I don't do single layer cards very often. Even on my CAS cards I'm always wanting to add bits and layers of paper here and there so this took some real restraint on my part, LOL! For my one image I chose Willow because I think she is just fabulous and I have neglected her for far too long. Then I knew that I would want a sentiment that balanced Willow nicely and added impact of its own to this simple design. Luckily I had recently gotten the Spooktacular sentiment set from KK and this one was perfect. And for my one layer I went back to the CC Designs Copic Quality ivory cardstock to keep the whole card nice and warm and fallish looking. All in all I couldn't be happier with how this card came together... even if my fingers are still twitching a bit to glue on some paper!  ;)

Have a good one and I shall see ya tomorrow with one last KK card. :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- CC Designs Copic Quality Ivory
stamps- Kraftin Kimmie (Willow and Spooktacular sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle and Colorbox creamy brown
Studio Calico wood grain sequins
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E51, E21, R00, R20
eyes- YG93, B0000, 0
eyeshadow- W1
lips- E04
hair- Y13, Y32, E23, E37
clothes- E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, E81, E84, R14, E08, E19, YR23, YR24, E35
background- BG10, B0000, 0, YG91, YG93

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is very Beautiful! !!!!!! Love it!!!

Hugs, Heidi

Tracey Ann said...

So love the shading on her dress and cape... beautiful!

Miss NiceRoad said...

adorbs!! Thanks for playing with us at KKS!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh I Absolutley ADORE this!! I don't have that stamp yet - but I MUST after seeing this beauty! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie! Good luck.

Deborah said...

I know now why I should needed Willow!!! Such a stunning creation! Love your CAS style!
Thanks agao, for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!