Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Choose joy...

Olo! 

I'm running behind this morning so I've got to keep this post short and sweet. It's another day, another challenge... and I made today's card for the 'anything goes' challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. So I grabbed this gorgeous Fairy Glen digi called Dreams & Wishes and again chose a fall color combo that avoided the obvious oranges and reds. This time I mixed gold, green and brown. It's different but still pretty I think. Plus the kraft card base definitely keeps the overall design looking very natural and fall-ish.

Alrighty, gotta run. Laters!    :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye
digital stamp- Sugar Nellie (Dreams and Wishes)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
Memory Box leafy branch die
Kaiser Craft pearls
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Gold Smooch
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, YR14
clothes- YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, YG00, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28, YR30
wings- G20, G40, 0
mushrooms- E40, E81, E84, E87, 0
sky- BV31, B60, 0

7 comments:

chrilvian said...

gorjuss

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh Amy this is Beautiful! !!! 🌿🌿🌿🍁🌿🍁🍁🍁🍁
Hugs, Heidi

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is stunning Amy. I loooove the colourway you've used - the gold, green and brown look gorgeous together and as always your colouring is wonderful.

Have you thought about trying out for the Sugar Nellie Design Team hunnie, if not....you should :)

Hugs

Janine xxx
Sugar Nellie Design Team)

Julie D. Richards said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Tracey Ann said...

It seems every time you create a card, it's my new fave!! Love this, the colors are beautiful!!

suzanne2 said...

this is beautiful, I love your colouring and papers. thanks for joining us at the sugar bowl.
Suzanne x (sugar nellie DT)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful layout, love this stamp. Thanks for playing in the sugar bowl