Monday, September 7, 2015

May your birthday...

Hello everybody!

Guess what I got in the mail Saturday? That's right, new stamps! First was the newest Stamp Club stamp from The Greeting Farm and she is an adorable Wild Sprout called Blaire. My second little package was from Hero Arts and included the new Color Layering Fall Trees set that I just had to play with right away. I gotta tell you, I had so much fun with this one... not only did I do the layering on the tree tops but I also cut myself a slightly wavy mask and repeated the stamping down below to create the illusion of the fallen leaves on the ground. It is doing stuff like that when I feel the most creative, LOL!
And what can I say about Blaire but keeey-ute! I loves me some Wild Sprouts so any new addition is welcome but I am tickled to finally have a rubber WS with glasses. I am going to have so much fun head swapping this little chickie in the future. But for this card I continued on with the fall theme I've got going on and colored her to match. I think Blaire kinda looks like she is dressed up for the first day of school.  :)

Later gators!

  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Jillibean Soup
stamps- The Greeting Farm (WS Blaire), Hero Arts (Color Layering Fall Trees), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Hero Arts orange, red and brown ombre, Studio Calico lemon zest
small leaf punch
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, Y23, Y21, E35
eyes- E55
eyeshadow- YG91, YG95
clothes- E84, E87, E89, W4, W5, RV29, R39, R89, YR07, YR18, E09, R14, R27

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my she is a super cutie!!!!! Love your card!!!!
Happy Labor day!!! Enjoying my day off!!!
hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

So much fun, Jo x