Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello...

Hey there! 

Yep, I've got another Greeting Farm card to share today but I couldn't help it because I am just so excited that Wild Sprout Amber is officially out there now. If you've been a follower of my blog for any length of time you probably know that I am quite fond of the Wild Sprout line of stamps at TGF. About eight years ago I had the honor of styling four Sprouts; Chelsea, Ruby, Gigi and Stella. Since then there has been Gracie and Addy and now Amber has joined the TGF family as well... I'm totally doing a little happy dance here. How do you get your hands on Amber you ask? Well she is a free digi that you automatically get when you sign up for the Oct-Dec Super Secret Stamp Club by Sept. 5th. How awesome is that?!

Even though Amber is sportin' a sleeveless top I figured that she would still work for a late summer/early fall looking card. I found the perfect paper in my stash to set the scene, it's old BoBunny and I love how it mixes the browns and oranges of fall with the touches of aqua and pink. Of course I had to give Amber an outfit to match and I think she looks quite spiffy.  ;)

Alrighty, I'm outta here. Have a good one my friends! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- BoBunny
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Wild Sprout Amber)
stamp- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
stitched word bubble die
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyeshadow- E70, E71, W0
eyes- E21, E23
hair- YR27, E37, E59
clothes- G000, BG11, BG53, E19, R59, R14, YR04, YR09, R11, R12, R32

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe what a cutie! !! Love Amber!!!!congratulations ☆☆☆☆☆ Love the card too!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Carisa said...

OMGosh, that was NOT 8 years ago! LOL Can't be! I haven't been stamping THAT long and I remember you winning the contest to design some sprouts. I absolutely ADORE your designs and already signed up to get this cutie patootie. Can't wait - LOVE your card and coloring as always. <3

Dotty Jo said...

Doesn't time fly! Another great little design and a super card, Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

BTW, Ruby and Stella remain two of my most favourite TGF stamps ever, Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

Fantastic card.... her outfit does look spiffy! But the part that blows my socks off is her hair! Well, and the paper, and... :)