Friday, September 18, 2015

You best watch out...

TGIF my friends!

I'm rounding out this week's posts with a final card for the Kraftin Kimmie Koffee Krop challenges. Challenge number #3 is 'monochromatic' and as you can see I got a bit carried away with that, LOL! Since I had recently done a sepia toned image I figured this was a great excuse to do some black and white coloring and what better kind of stamp to use with that treatment than a Halloween image? Yep, that's right, mid September and I've officially made my first Halloween card of the year. I was trying to hold out longer but I have so much fun with them that I couldn't help myself. So I inked up Voodoo Lady because she looks muy misterioso, grabbed my whole range of Neutral Grey Copics and just went to town. By the time I was done I realized that I wouldn't need any pattern paper so this is almost another single layer card, go me! All I added for embellishment was a bit of washi tape and some brads. Oh and the magic dust she is sprinkling along with the spooky mist are actually quite sparkly in person... just couldn't pick it up with the camera.

Alrighty time for me to get this day started. Have fun and I will see y'all Monday!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Kraftin Kimmie (Voodoo Lady), Inkadinkado (spiderweb), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black
October Afternoon washi tape
Karen Foster skull brad
Making Memories Halloween brads
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9, N10, 0

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a great image - just begged to be a black and white beauty! Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

You never cease to amaze me... absolutely love this card, and can't believe your talent!

chrilvian said...

coool

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this is Most Amazing! !!! I took yesterday off so it threw my whole morning routine out the window. I just realized I hadn't visited your blog for Friday. So glad I came by!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

E said...

So well done!! Love this image!! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!!