Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In the jungle, the quiet jungle...

Howdy friends! Here we are at the best day of the week... Glee night! Woohoo! :)
I'm excited to see what sweet new dance moves Kurt can teach me tonight, LOL!
So my card today is for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge at The Greeting Farm and it was a sketch by Cindy. I've been wanting to turn Bree into a little adventurer since I first got her and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so. I altered her a bit by wiping away the envelope and her mary jane shoes before stamping then just used a 0.1 pen to complete the missing lines. Since Marie hasn't made a zoo animal stamp set yet (keeping fingers crossed) these Doodlebug stickers were the next best thing. :)
Oh and the Sprout voting is going on over at TGF. It is only for today, and there are some really cute ones up for consideration so be sure to go cast your vote... I have! :) Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper and stickers- Doodlebug Designs
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Wild Sprouts Bree)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Copic multiliner 0.1 pen
Copic markers

15 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a gorgeous card! Beautifully coloured and I love the scene you've created.

♥Rach♥ said...

Pretty sure that's in the running for Cutest Card EVER. The stickers go perfectly and as usual your layout and coloring are beautiful!

Claireabelle said...

Love this!!! Do you have 'Im a celebrity, get me out of here!' over there? Thats what this card reminds me of lol
xx

crafty amy said...

Yeah since I saw her I wanted to do that to her but she is not yet in my collection :( Thank you for scratching the itch the card looks amazing :D

Amy xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh so cute. You do such a wonderful job with the TGF stamps - no wonder you are a CA girl.
mwah
Trace

Jennifer said...

I love your work. It makes my day.

Unknown said...

So adorable! I love this card! Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Berenice R.

kris said...

AHHH! that's so cute!!! love the jungle scene!!! =D hugs, Kris

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy, that is so cute!! I have always loved that song. Your card and coloring is just awesome. I just love it. My husband is all we have to watch Glee tonight. So I am going to see what it is all about. Have an excellent night. Lisa G

Randi said...

Amy, you never cease to amaze me! Such a cute idea for a card!! Flawless coloring as always! LOVE it!! Zoo animals...YES...wonderful idea!!

RiNNE said...

Tonight's Glee episode is my second fave, right after the very first episode! Wasn't Kirsten C awesome? & the performance at the end was magical, just like "Dont stop believin'"! All of the singing gave me goose bumps! Ok, enough about Glee!

This card is too cute! Bree does look like an explorer- she kinda reminds me of Jane! Where's Tarzan?? Hehe!

& didi mention that I have a crush on Mr. shue!!!

Kim said...

So cute! Love the little bananas in her hand.

WickedPixie said...

Amy, this is so adorable and so clever! Your imagination and talent always amaze me!! :-)Traci

Crafty Jenn said...

That is exactly what I thought of when I first saw Bree. Great work on making her fit your idea. I agree, Marie should make some zoo animals!

kadie said...

This is SUPER fun!! Omgosh!!