Monday, November 26, 2012

Cocoa wishes

Hello, hello!

Yeah! As promised I made time to get crafty yesterday and even jumped back on the whole video thing with a new start-to-finish series for November. It totally helped that I was able to take advantage of the Black Friday sale over at Tiddly Inks and get a new cutie to color up. I hadn't been keeping up with new releases over there all summer so it was a nice way to add a few new favorites that I'd missed. :)

I settled on Cocoa Wishes Wrynn because she is so cute with her giant mug of steaming, hot cocoa. And I had just the papers to go with her thanks to my pal, Lisa. Lisa sent me a lovely birthday present that included the fabulous Yuletide 6x6 paper pad by We R Memory keepers. I've been anxious to get my hands on that cool tree print so it was a no-brainer that it would feature heavily on this card. And if you are interested in watching my creative process for the whole thing you can check out the videos on my YouTube channel. I'll also link it up over on the Color Me Copic blog soon too. 

Alrighty, another shout out and BIG thank you to Lisa for the awesome b-day gift before I sign off for the day. TTYL!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- We R Memorykeepers (Yuletide) thanks Lisa! :)
digital stamp- Tiddlyinks (Cocoa Wishes)
Colorbox creamy brown ink
October Afternoon Holiday Style diecuts and chipboard buttons
snowflake diecut (thanks Lisa!)
Kaiser Craft pearls
American Crafts red jute twine
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y11, Y32, YR02, E33, E50
clothes- R24, R27, E19, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, E42, E43, E44, E40, 0, N0, N1, N3, N7, E57

15 comments:

Mette said...

Super cute Amy :). Love the image and little scene created. As always you give so much inspiration.

Hugs, Mette

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Beautiful Amy!! Love this creation and the wonderful warm feeling!
Hugs,
M

Welcome! said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!

Lau W said...

Oh so cute and adorable card Amy ! Love to see your creations, always !
xxx

gobeagirl said...

Amy this turned out so cute! I just love Wrynn on it with her yummy hot cocoa. I really enjoyed all three videos as well. I am going to try out the hair combo, but as I said I am sure it will turn out darker as it always does. lol... I am very glad that you like the paper pad. I didn't know it was one you wanted, but I do know that you don't always have the chance to get WRMK so I just had to send it to you. The snowflake is a die by Cherry Lynn Designs (my first of theirs) and I LOVE it. It is so intricate, but comes out so easy it is not funny. :O) Have a wonderful start to your week. We are very very frosty this morning, so I am off to start my car and get it going. Hugs, Lisa

Leanne said...

Love!!! This is getting me in the Christmas mood!!
Looking fwd to watching some new vids.
Happy Monday!!

Loz said...

very cute Amy! :)

Nikki said...

This is just wonderful

Nancy Thomas said...

Adorable - love the image and, of course, your coloring of it. Gorgeous Christmas card.

Tress said...

So sweet! And all the little embellishments add such a nice touch!

Julie D. Richards said...

Amy, she turned out so cute. Love her hair color and beautiful colors for the red. Can't wait to watch the videos. I got Harmony and her two angel sisters all colored up for Christmas cards. I'll let you know as soon as I post them on my blog.
Julie

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Beautiful!! I watched the videos. They are fun to watch. love all the detail on this card! Have an Awesome week. Hugs,
Heidi & Brooke

Tina said...

super cute

Gretchen said...

I just watched your videos and loved seeing your start to finish. Thank you so much for sharing. Your card is wonderful.

RiNNE said...

Love the card with the cocoa and the yummy bits of embellishments in one corner! Wryn is sooo cute!