Saturday, November 3, 2012

North Pole winners!

Happy Saturday friends!

November is officially here, can you believe it? Which means we are just that much closer to Christmas. Good thing we've gotten a head start meeting the Christmas Pixies to help us with all of the upcoming holiday prep. And I think we need some Christmas candy to get us in the spirit of things too, what do you say? Yep, it's time to announce the winners of the Sweet November Christmas Pixies! 
Alrighty... no sense in keeping you in suspense so without further ado the winners of the Sweet November November candies are:
  • Christmas Pixie Beth goes to- Cathy P in AZ
  • Christmas Pixie Rudy goes to- belldoubleyou
  • Christmas Pixie Twila goes to- Kimberli Sarsfield
  • Christmas Pixie Chrissy goes to- Bonnie M
  • Christmas Pixie Nicholas goes to- Betsy
  • Christmas Pixie Evie goes to- Marianne     
Congratulations ladies! Please email me at: pete_danger @ hotmail.com with your mailing info and I will get your prize sent out ASAP. :)

Big thanks again to everyone who came out for the November previews. It's your excitement that adds so much to sneak peek time!
And just a reminder that all of the new stamps and die cutters are now available in the ATS store.

Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Holiday Style)
stamps- Mashi's Muffins (Baby it's Cold Outside), AmyR (Frosty Greetings)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown
Kaiser Craft gems
Knot & Bow twine
Sharpie white marker
Copic black 0.1 multiliner pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53
eyes- BG53, BG57, BG18
clothes- R01, R21, R22, RV42, R24, R29, E19, YG00, YG17, YG67, E81, W5, W7, W9

15 comments:

Marianne said...

Woohoot! Thank you, Amy, for offering this fab candy and for drawing my name from the hat. Congrats to all the other winners, too. Off to e-mail you now!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Marianne x

Leanne said...

Congrats to the winners!
Cute card Amy, what a terrific layout!
Have a great weekend!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love these fabulous papers with her.

Billie A said...

Congratulations winners..

This card is awesome I love the papers you used for the background really makes her stand out. Love this card.

Unknown said...

O wow Amy, this is most adorable, I love the image, and the beautiful background paper xx

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

Love this card-you make coloring reds look so easy! And I'm so excited about winning!

Heidi Brawley said...

Congrats to the winners!!! love your Adorable card Amy!!! Have an Awesome weekend too! Hugs!!!!

belldoubleyou said...

Awesome! I will send you an email right away.

I like the choice of skaters to go with the Mashi on this card. She looks so indecisive and nervous -- "Should I try skating?" -- it tells me a little story.

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners! Your card is terrific.

kim.scrapper said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners. Very sweet card, tfs

Sally said...

Congrats to the winners. Fabulous card.

gobeagirl said...

Hello my friend. I am glad to see that you are getting back in the swing of things again. I have been so bad about posting and commenting lately. I just love all of your new stamps and I think you have come up with some sensational cards for each and everyone of them... I hope your Mom is doing better each day. I know she is now home, but I am still keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. You of course are part of those thoughts and prayers as well. I love to see that you are getting back to it now. I hope that things are coming together with the new digs as well. How exciting. I will let you go, but I did want to touch base with you and to tell you that I love, love this little pink/winter card. She is so cute and I can so remembering going out with my Dad to the big ice rink in Spokane just so that we could have fun and drink yummy warm hot cocoa afterwards. You really manage to bring back some awesome memories for me with this card. :O) Miss talking to you and I am trying to get back in the swing of my life as well. Hugs, Lisa

Lau W said...

So fab card again Amy !
Congrats to the winners !!
xxx

Bonnie M said...

Yay! Thank-you for the sweet candy. I emailed you my address. Congrats to the other lucky ducks, and awesome inspiration, as always, Amy.

RiNNE said...

I really love this line of stamps - Mashi's muffins. I adore stamps that reflect curvy gals as I am one myself, teehee!!! Fab job. The scene at the ice rink/ lake looks fantastic and so does she!!! Congrats to the winners!